Donald had a decent status in the ufc and tossed all away in one fight.

morrisondafalln

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i would say Donald Cerrone lost about 70pct of his fans and the respect of a lot more after that fight. The entire ufc card was pretty terrible. I felt like I was watching bellator. Ufc is in a sad state of affairs. If i was espn id regret making a deal with them....

He didn’t lose that much. Chuck Liddel kinda thing. People will remember the fighter, he just hung around too long.

Dudes a legend. He got blitzed and stopped quickly.

No shame to me....not sure why all the criticism.

Looked like he expected a nice light spar

He's amongst the weakest mentally by UFC fighter's standards, not surprised tbh

Last edited:
If you liked Cerrone before last night and don't now you need to think hard on why Conor affects you that much

Wut? ESPN just made about 5 times more money last night than any other UFC night they have ever had... yeah they must be really angry now. Not all those cards that no one bought.

He didn’t lose that much. Chuck Liddel kinda thing. People will remember the fighter, he just hung around too long.

3 TKOs in a row?
I bet he lost a few brain cells.
And yeah he is slowly getting in that Chuck Liddell territory.
I hope he takes a long break and think hard about his future.

For me he didn't lose any status. No one expect him to win. We just hoped for a better fight.

Dudes a legend. He got blitzed and stopped quickly.

No shame to me....not sure why all the criticism.

A legend? LOLwut?

He's a shill who was put in there because his fighting styling is tailor made to lose to Conor. Slow starter who's always susceptible to aggressive strikers.

In Dayna's eyes, perfect comeback fight for his mediocre cashcow, not too different than the Dennis Siver/ 2 week notice Chad Mendes/2 week notice Cabo Nate fights.

Dayna used to at least pretend to stand for something. Now he has no issues letting elderly beating, fan assaulting, rape allegation having cokeheads fight for his org, as long as they bring him dollars.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure he already lost credibiity in the fight against Tony and Justin. This looked horrible though. He didnt even try to fight this time lol

I feel like I travelled to an alternate reality where fast finishes never happen and now everyone is pissed that it ended so quickly and blaming Cerrone or calling it a fix

The only reason he wasn't cut long ago is because he's Murican and rednecks love to see a "Cowboy" fight. Looked more like brokeback Cerrone the last few days though. Lost a ton of respect for him.

Cerrone is the cal ripken of mma who now has singlehandedly sabotaged his own career and downgraded his top ufc legend status to nothing but a triple a journeyman with one terribly bad performance

A legend? LOLwut?

Hes a shill who was fighting styling is tailor made to lose to Conor. Slow starter who's always susceptible to aggressive strikers.

In Dayna's eyes, perfect comeback fight for his mediocre cashcow, not to different than the Dennis Siver/ 2 week notice Chad Mendes/ Cabo Nate fights.
<DCrying>

If you were truly disappointed by that outcome which was coming from miles away, you should really blame your own intelligence lol

His status was active guy who can't really handle a step up in competition. Most people predicted the fight going the way it did. If he keeps fighting, he should probably stick to guys ranked 10-20 that are winnable fights for him.

I am pretty sure he already lost credibiity in the fight against Tony and Justin. This looked horrible though. He didnt even try to fight this time lol

Uhm lost credibility by losing fights?
How do you figure?
Dude is 36 years old and fought since the WEC days.
He lost to Tony 1 contender and Justin2 contender at the weight class.
All he showed is he is past his prime and need to really think about his future.
But losing fights to the top of the division at the age of 36 does not make you lose credibility

Back