Donald had a decent status in the ufc and tossed all away in one fight.

If you were truly disappointed by that outcome which was coming from miles away, you should really blame your own intelligence lol
Oh, we knew it was coming, we're just disappointed Cowboy couldn't make it look more real

So many threads about how people are disgusted with Cerrone or that the fight was fixed? Just downright embarrassing to be honest lol.

I don't think the fight was fixed, but Cerrone laid down and quit plain and simple. He didn't exactly go down swinging.

Cerrone got caught, got caught again, got caught again ... and you could almost see the expression on his face change, as he realized he was too old and slow ... so he laid down and covered up.

I've seen older fighters get hit with more, stay standing up, and keep swinging with bad intentions in their face and demeanor. Cerrone wasn't even close to that. McGregor knocked the seriousness off of Cerrone's face , and Donald laid down and quit.

Sorry junior, I've been watching fights a lot longer than you, and my status here in time has nothing to do with how long I've been a fight fan. Has to do with how long since I decided to join this forum.

I can be disgusted, if I wish to be disgusted, as it was my $68 that was wasted for that 40-second, lay-down-and-quit non-effort.

I can also be disgusted as a fight fan, because I've seen far better out of too many seriously tough, seriously game, seriously determined fighters to call that "lay-down, cover-up" anything else but what it was: an embarrassment to Donald Cerrone.

Back