Donald 'Cowboy' Cirrhosis

You don't think other champions drink? Ya goof.

You are coming across like a teenager Mormon. "Why do they drink, anyway? Beer tastes awful!"
Not to the same extend as Donald I'll-have-a-beer-at.the-post-fight-presser Cerrone.

He can drink all he wants. I'm just raising the thought, that he might have better chance at the championship if he didn't.

You come across as a very polite gentleman. Bet you're a real ladies man. And by that I mean lady-man...

I would say your analyses has been proven wrong, most recently by Jon Jones who won a championship while being addicted to Cocaine

Also, Cerrone drinks beer - so what. No proof he is getting hammered every night. Nothing wrong with a few beers after training, it has even been proven to be a positive thing for recovery
I like your post here, DR, but like @YaGoof and Mr. Jones made clear, that last claim...WTF? LOL.

It's a very counter productive gimmick.

Like Jones' cocaine gimmick...
Or Jones' DUI gimmick
Or his hit and run gimmick
Or his PED gimmick
Or his eyepoke gimmick

Seems like Jones has a lot more gimmicks than Cerrone.

Bro. All fighters for the most part party hard drink do drugs just like the rest of us.

They are what's called human

Or Jones' DUI gimmick
Or his hit and run gimmick
Or his PED gimmick
Or his eyepoke gimmick

Seems like Jones has a lot more gimmicks than Cerrone.
And a whole other bag'o'problems to deal with.
<mma1>

And a whole other bag'o'problems to deal with.
<mma1>
shit, how'd I forget his crying gimmick? That was the best one of all.

Most entertaining, anyway.

Bro. All fighters for the most part party hard drink do drugs just like the rest of us.

They are what's called human
Actually they are called humans because they are of the species Homininaclades, a branch of the taxonomical tribe Hominini belonging to the family of great apes. Not because they consume alcohol.

Just sayin'...

Not to the same extend as Donald I'll-have-a-beer-at.the-post-fight-presser Cerrone.

He can drink all he wants. I'm just raising the thought, that he might have better chance at the championship if he didn't.

You come across as a very polite gentleman. Bet you're a real ladies man. And by that I mean lady-man...

A post fight beer?! My god, they should keep a team of paramedics nearby in case of overdose.

Pretty sure most fighters drink at least a bit. The only times cerrone has been finished by body shots have been huge shots by heavy hitters.

Not sure where you were going with the lady man "joke". Attacking a stranger's prowess in picking up women is certainly a teenage way to act, though.

Doubly so in my case. Straight talk: I'm not.

Oj, not the homophone it was in your head, I'm afraid.

Sorry I missed it...

<6>

Fresh out of medical school and already making breakthroughs, I see. Again and rhetorically, where was the disclosure from him or his camp? Your wordplay was so bad that my first thought before ticking on your thread went along these lines.

José and I are clearly not impressed.
The wordplay was great, dude. Your pissy attitude on the other hand...

just stop

How much is us projecting though?

Donald talked more about drinking in the past than most fighters, IIRC, and this was also when he was always talking wakeboarding, bull-riding or whatnot. He drew an image for the public that most ran with and now have imagined him a part-time barfly.

Agree with you on less beer, the better for peak performance but the fact and fiction of the matter is we don't know what or how much he drinks, if at all.

Some Sherbros a couple years ago noted that he changed his accent quite a bit and to me, I associate that with someone who wants to project a certain image of himself onto the public. He acts like he doesn't give a F most of the time, but I think that's the real gimmick. Thoughts?

A post fight beer?! My god, they should keep a team of paramedics nearby in case of overdose.

Pretty sure most fighters drink at least a bit. The only times cerrone has been finished by body shots have been huge shots by heavy hitters.

Not sure where you were going with the lady man "joke". Attacking a stranger's prowess in picking up women is certainly a teenage way to act, though.

Doubly so in my case. Straight talk: I'm not.

Says the guy attacking a strangers religion... Having an AV of the teenage God of mma...

11377894_792328420886691_1408737707_n.jpg

What people don't talk about is the liver shots he has taken. He's been hurt to the liver what? Twice against Pettis and RDA?

Barboza switched kicked him clean and he took that. Martins kick the shit out of his gut and he took that. Diaz punched him to the body and that was no issue.

Those strikes would kill all of sherdog
Not true, sherbros are on average 6'11 345 of pure muscle.

In one thread 3 people said they benxhed 550+ lbs.

Already squashed. Butt out.
Doesn't matter one lick to me; you said it, I quoted it. Squashing it later doesn't un-say it. Guy deserves credit -- Donald Cirrhosis is genius

BTW this is that pissy attitude I'm talking about

How much is us projecting though?

Donald talked more about drinking in the past than most fighters, IIRC, and this was also when he was always talking wakeboarding, bull-riding or whatnot. He drew an image for the public that most ran with and now have imagined him a part-time barfly.

Agree with you on less beer, the better for peak performance but the fact and fiction of the matter is we don't know what or how much he drinks, if at all.

Some Sherbros a couple years ago noted that he changed his accent quite a bit and to me, I associate that with someone who wants to project a certain image of himself onto the public. He acts like he doesn't give a F most of the time, but I think that's the real gimmick. Thoughts?

I agree.

And all I'm saying is that becoming UFC champ is a marignal's game, and drinking alcohol to some extend, is resulting in a negative marginal.

Who knows - maybe he could have taken the liver shot from RDA had he not drank so much beer. It's the liver shots he crumbled by that counts.

Doesn't matter one lick to me; you said it, I quoted it. Squashing it later doesn't un-say it. Guy deserves credit -- Donald Cirrhosis is genius

BTW this is that pissy attitude I'm talking about
C'mon guys. Hug it out.

hug.gif

All I know is that drinking takes away energy.

Before I started drinking, I could do 18 holes in a day - and still have time for golf...

Actually they are called humans because they are of the species Homininaclades, a branch of the taxonomical tribe Hominini belonging to the family of great apes. Not because they consume alcohol.

Just sayin'...

Alcohol monkies and humans were all created by God

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back