Donald 'Cowboy' Cirrhosis

All I know is that drinking takes away energy.

Before I started drinking, I could do 18 holes in a day - and still have time for golf...
LOL.

Last edited:
When his career is over he will wish he hadn't.

Says the guy attacking a strangers religion... Having an AV of the teenage God of mma...

11377894_792328420886691_1408737707_n.jpg

Wait, are you actually Mormon? That's hilarious.

Not to the same extend as Donald I'll-have-a-beer-at.the-post-fight-presser Cerrone.

He can drink all he wants. I'm just raising the thought, that he might have better chance at the championship if he didn't.

You come across as a very polite gentleman. Bet you're a real ladies man. And by that I mean lady-man...
You seem a bit native. Donald has them at the post-fight presser because he gets PAID to. PAID.

The dude is a walking advert, not a drunk.

It was a good one. You're just mad you didn't get it.
I think @YaGoof's one-liners are funny as hell but I still don't think that was a good wordplay and even said as much. Not much more to it.

I like your post here, DR, but like @YaGoof and Mr. Jones made clear, that last claim...WTF? LOL.

Beer has carbs, electrolytes, and plant-based nutrients, only real issue is the alcohol that could dehydrate you. So you can argue it is not great but it is no worse than gatorade or any of the other sugary drinks.

But honestly, I meant that comment tongue in cheek

You should be someone's Sensei!

YOU NO DRINK BEER
YOU BE CHAMP

You seem a bit native. Donald has them at the post-fight presser because he gets PAID to. PAID.

The dude is a walking advert, not a drunk.
And why, WHY, do you think a beer company wants to endorse him exactly? Ya goof!

I don't see the beer companies lining up to endorse many other fighters...

And why, WHY, do you think a beer company wants to endorse him exactly? Ya goof!

I don't see the beer companies lining up to endorse many other fighters...
That's because they aren't any other marketable cowboys in the UFC. Bud is after the poor white crowd ;)

That's because they aren't any other marketable cowboys in the UFC. Bud is after the poor white crowd ;)
You could be on to something there.

I don't think he drinks beer only because of the endorsement though :)

I'm sure Cerrone isn't a raging alcoholic so I'm pretty sure his liver is perfectly healthy. It's a really dumb debate saying because he drinks some beer that now he can't take liver shots. What about Chris Leben? He was a pretty big drinker and never got hurt to the body. what about all the other dudes that get dropped to the body? Let pettis kick you straight to the liver and lets see if you or pretty much anyone can take it, probably not.

I'm sure Cerrone isn't a raging alcoholic so I'm pretty sure his liver is perfectly healthy. It's a really dumb debate saying because he drinks some beer that now he can't take liver shots. What about Chris Leben? He was a pretty big drinker and never got hurt to the body. what about all the other dudes that get dropped to the body? Let pettis kick you straight to the liver and lets see if you or pretty much anyone can take it, probably not.
You are reading it wrong.

I'm saying it's a marginal's game, and maybe quitting the alcohol would give him the final push to be able to become champ.

Come on guys. What's with all the derailing??

Back