Donald 'Cowboy' Cirrhosis

I seriously doubt he drinks as much as he says and it's just that a gimmick.

Just like me I tell everyone I love hookers and blow and I get some every weekend. In reality it's every other.

Like drinking a few beers here and there is going to effecting anything. TS sounds like a giant pussy.

Beer is not going to hurt his liver. If he drank hard alcohol daily, then sure. but beer doesn't have all that much alcohol in it..

No man. When taken in excess, any alcoholic beverage is going to hurt you. If you want to drink daily, beer isn't a 'safe' option.

No man. When taken in excess, any alcoholic beverage is going to hurt you. If you want to drink daily, beer isn't a 'safe' option.

It depends on how much you drink. 2-3 beers a day isn't going to hurt you. In fact there can actually be health benefits from it. I doubt Cowboy is getting shitfaced everyday. On top of training he does a lot of extreme things like riding dirt bikes and sky diving. Things he couldn't do all pissed up.

It depends on how much you drink. 2-3 beers a day isn't going to hurt you. In fact there can actually be health benefits from it.

I completely agree. There are definitely studies that suggest a small amount of alcohol in moderation can actually benefit you.

I was trying to 'warn' that beer isn't necessarily a safe option for someone who takes their alcohol consumption to excess levels.

Like drinking a few beers here and there is going to effecting anything. TS sounds like a giant pussy.
Having an av with a woman being beat up, you seem like the big pussy here...

And also - becoming UFC champ would have you firing on all cynlinders full force always. It's a marginal's game. Hence all the PED's.

Fresh out of medical school and already making breakthroughs, I see. Again and rhetorically, where was the disclosure from him or his camp? Your wordplay was so bad that my first thought before ticking on your thread went along these lines.

Apparently you were the only one not getting it. Say's more about you than the pun buddy...

I doubt he drinks as much as he would like you to think he does. Have to make sponsor happy

I seriously doubt he drinks as much as he says and it's just that a gimmick.

Just like me I tell everyone I love hookers and blow and I get some every weekend. In reality it's every other.
Yeah - I know what you're saying.

Acutally I don't drink or smoke any more - But I don't do it any less either :-D

I'd be more inclined to think that Cerrone's liver-losses had to do more with psychological pressure. He's been known to have a tough time with the pressure of big fights. Add to that a weight cut down to 155, and it would be tough to be in top form every time. I think being at 170 is healthier all around for him.

I can't imagine that he gets hammered every night. He probably doesn't drink more than most people. A couple cold ones here and there isn't going to cause much harm. If anything, he probably plays it up as to go along with the whole "cowboy" persona.

You have to take all the craziness as a package deal though. Perhaps he drinks too much. He also volunteers to fight on very short notice and fights more often than any other fighter in the UFC. Those two sides of him probably are interrelated, and it would be naive to think you could eliminate one without the other.
Guess you're right.

Probably the same with Jones - unfortunately.

I completely agree. There are definitely studies that suggest a small amount of alcohol in moderation can actually benefit you.

I was trying to 'warn' that beer isn't necessarily a safe option for someone who takes their alcohol consumption to excess levels.
A liter of beer (three beers) a day can't be good for you.

In Denmark the National Health Board sticks out a maximum of 14 units of alcohol a week (= 14 regular beers).

The alcohol % of a regular Budweiser is 5% which is actually in the high end (all though the lower part of the high end).

I would say your analyses has been proven wrong, most recently by Jon Jones who won a championship while being addicted to Cocaine

Also, Cerrone drinks beer - so what. No proof he is getting hammered every night. Nothing wrong with a few beers after training, it has even been proven to be a positive thing for recovery

Excuse me?.....

giphy.gif

I would say your analyses has been proven wrong, most recently by Jon Jones who won a championship while being addicted to Cocaine

Also, Cerrone drinks beer - so what. No proof he is getting hammered every night. Nothing wrong with a few beers after training, it has even been proven to be a positive thing for recovery

tumblr_m1iy7wdQjX1qf39wc.jpg

A liter of beer (e beers) can't be good for you.

In Denmark the Natinal Health Board sticks out a maximum of 14 units of alcohol a week (= 14 regular beers).

The alcohol % of a regular Budweiser is 5% which is actually in the high end (all though the lower part of the high end).

Well 14 a week is 2 per day, and I wouldn't argue with that because I've read similar things. If I'm not mistaken, here in Canada 'light' beer is 4% and regular is 5%, although stronger beers up to 7% are common.

That's great - but you won't become UFC champ at the same time.

You don't think other champions drink? Ya goof.

You are coming across like a teenager Mormon. "Why do they drink, anyway? Beer tastes awful!"

Back