Domino's is retarded

Hitman81

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So many bad marketing ideas, such shitty pizza. Fuck off Domino's.

When I was a kid the very occasion domino's was a real treat.

We had this family next door who were right skanks! Ever meet someone with terrible personal heigene? Well imagine a whole family of those people.

Well one of them got a job at our domino's. I honestly couldn't stomach the thought of eating their food for a couple of years!

Pizza?

tenor.gif

Thought for a second you were talking about the game, and was about to fire shots.

I'm not to be trifled with when it comes to the bones, and to be a solid 2v2 player you need to be able to count and pay attention. There's a huge gap between the nice players and the retards.

Lil Caesar went the way of Caesar...

I saw the commercial a few days ago, and I thought, theres gotta be a way to scam this system. Then I realized it probably gives you like 1:20 points towards a free pizza per week of daily/weekly scans. If anything by forcing you to use the app you are more likely to become a repeat customer.

Its stupid, its cringy, but its kinda smart as a limited run to boost the app user base.

So many bad marketing ideas, such shitty pizza. Fuck off Domino's.

Yeah Dominos is dumb alright. Their stock was at like $2 a share about 10 years ago and through their stupid ass marketing they had it peak at almost $300 a share not too long ago.

Yeah Dominos is dumb alright. Their stock was at like $2 a share about 10 years ago and through their stupid ass marketing they had it peak at almost $300 a share not too long ago.
Thanks for agreeing with me! Their stocks only go up because the human race is devolving and most idiots would rather pay 5.99 for a shitty pizza than 10 for a good one

I used to play that Noid game. Along time ago

Before anyone on Sherdog says it: "Domino's is a cuck pizzeria. Only a cuck store would be happy that their guests are cheating on them with ANOTHER PIZZERIA."

Thanks for agreeing with me! Their stocks only go up because the human race is devolving and most idiots would rather pay 5.99 for a shitty pizza than 10 for a good one
A good pizza is 20 bucks at least bra...

Those Cinna Stix tho
570cinnastixplatter_med.jpg

Dominoes
Is goat Sunday hangover lay in bed and watch a movie food

Back