Domino's is retarded

Domino's makes me poop like 30 minutes after eating it. Maybe they should market themselves as a laxative

Was going fill this thread with uppercuts ... then realized we're not talking about the game.

Did anyone else feel validated in only trying dominoes once or twice over the years and never even thinking about it because it's mediocre at best and then seeing commercials years later where they admit yeah our pizza sucked.

I wonder what the old and fat people with terrible taste buds who bought Dominoes regularly throughout the 90's & 00's thought when their big comeback marketing campaign basically said only morons with no sense of taste would buy our pizza for the past few decades.

<DCrying>

I haven't ordered Dominos in years; that's unfortunate to hear. I do see some copycat recipes online, so it looks like the Kaybee Bakery may be open this weekend!
It's literally just dough stretched into a pizza shape, cut in half, cut one half into 8 sticks, butter them and cook in the oven. Out of the oven you can add more melted butter then sugar and cinnamon shake on top. Find some icing and that's it. I used to manage to dominos for a few years

Yeah Dominos is dumb alright. Their stock was at like $2 a share about 10 years ago and through their stupid ass marketing they had it peak at almost $300 a share not too long ago.

Yeah but like that's just cause they used all the money from buying their own pizzas to do a 150:1 reverse stock split.

You need your hardrive checking if you pick Dominos ahead of Papa Johns.

New dominoes pizza is ass.

Pizza hut gives my butt cancer.

Papa John's is goat of the three.

Papa John’s equals shit pizza so they offer garlic containers in their boxes

papaginosbedfordma*750xx1994-1120-822-640.jpg

East coast goat. Remember going there in high school on Thursdays they had all you can eat for like 8 bucks. Used to shove the slices down. Ah the good ol days.

@therealdope Aren't you a fan of Dominos? I remember you talking about their stock and their recipes improving. I think others agreed. I tried them after reading that thread and definitely thought they improved, but I wasn't very impressed.

Pizza?

tenor.gif

Thought for a second you were talking about the game, and was about to fire shots.

I'm not to be trifled with when it comes to the bones, and to be a solid 2v2 player you need to be able to count and pay attention. There's a huge gap between the nice players and the retards.
EnlightenedWhiteAsp-max-1mb.gif

I never ordered Dominos or Papa John's when I lived in Chicago, I could walk to five real pizza places from where I lived.

Sadly here in San Diego, those chain places are still better than 80 percent of the pizza places. I'd rather eat Papa John's than some of these garbage west coast pizza places. I try to at least frequent the NY style pizza places that are here. I have yet to find good deep dish.

I never ordered Dominos or Papa John's when I lived in Chicago, I could walk to five real pizza places from where I lived.

Sadly here in San Diego, those chain places are still better than 80 percent of the pizza places. I'd rather eat Papa John's than some of these garbage west coast pizza places. I try to at least frequent the NY style pizza places that are here. I have yet to find good deep dish.
Do they have Little Ceasars down there?

Whatever you do, never eat there. You may entirely lose your love for pizza after eating their cardboard.

Do they have Little Ceasars down there?

Whatever you do, never eat there. You may entirely lose your love for pizza after eating their cardboard.
I think there is, but I refuse to go there.

I ate at a pizza place in downtown Seattle once, it came highly recommend by a couple dummies that I knew. It was just like all the other typical pizza out west. Crispy cracker thin crust, sweet sauce that tasted like ketchup, very little cheese and chockfull of weird topping options that only fruitcakes eat.

Domino's changed something about 3 years ago or so. Their pizza and crust actually isn't that bad anymore. And for the price you can feed a whole family or a whole big kids' birthday party.

Domino's changed something about 3 years ago or so. Their pizza and crust actually isn't that bad anymore. And for the price you can feed a whole family or a whole big kids' birthday party.
I agree. Dominos was a shameful embarrassment in the 90s. Now atleast they're tolerable (and even good) and you can get a large for $7.99. 7.99!

I'm a west coast fruitcake though, real pizza isnt part of my culture

Back