Domino's is retarded

LMAO their latest ad campaign is pure genius .I was like holy shit that new pie looks fucking amazing without realizing it wasn't even their food .

Lol, exactly what I thought...that pizza they show looks so good, now I'm associating good pizza with Domino's...

upload_2019-2-13_10-48-19.png

Remember how they admitted their pizza sucked and upped their game (presumably). Yeah, well they never did that in Canada. Still selling the same old shit pizza they always did.

Meh, that CEO cunt probably knows what he's doing so I'll trust he's doing something clever.

Although their pizza has improved, it used to be terrible.

Do they still pair brownies with the pizza? Who does that?

chartoftheday_8670_dominos_stock_surges_n.jpg

I invested $10k in Apple and am/was happy with my return. I can't believe I missed out on the Domnino's boat!! DAMN!

@therealdope Aren't you a fan of Dominos? I remember you talking about their stock and their recipes improving. I think others agreed. I tried them after reading that thread and definitely thought they improved, but I wasn't very impressed.

Domino's was absolute trash when I was in university but they changed it up and it is MUCH better. It is no way comparable to NYC pizza places but for a kids birthdays, it's pretty solid.

We also have an office very close to their corporate center so I'm kind of familiar with their recent success.

Remember how they admitted their pizza sucked and upped their game (presumably). Yeah, well they never did that in Canada. Still selling the same old shit pizza they always did.

Yes they did. Maybe your local Dominos sucks.

They got me hooked on that pizza in elementary school. Fucking loved pizza days. Forever loved dominos.

so just take photos of strangers’ pizzas and get a free one? can’t be mad at that.

Their pizza used to taste like cardboard back in the day, but they've really stepped up their game over the last ten years or so.

Yeah, I was going to say.

I still don't order it, but it's good, and light years better than it used to be.

Yes they did. Maybe your local Dominos sucks.

No, they didn’t. Not here. Not in Vancouver. Exact same crust, same cheese, same sauce, same toppings. Unless it’s been in the last two years. I havent been there in at least 2 years.

Damn, their pizza must have improved a lot since they started. It was about equal to Little Caesars in the 70's and 80's, horrible pizza.

Domino's was absolute trash when I was in university but they changed it up and it is MUCH better. It is no way comparable to NYC pizza places but for a kids birthdays, it's pretty solid.

We also have an office very close to their corporate center so I'm kind of familiar with their recent success.

Their original pizza was very messy too. It's like they had garlic or parmesan powder all over the crust. I've only tried their new pizza once, but I may try again. They just opened a new one that is supposed to be a "pizza theater" where you watch them make everything. Honestly, I just want to see the inside of the building. It's a pretty interesting modern design.

I'll just say again that if you are lucky to have a high quality local family owned pizza place by you then you should stick to that. My only point about Domino's is that they used to be absolutely horrible and they heard about it from people. They started making changes in 2008 -- and I think most would say they improved A LOT.

This article basically summarizes Domino's today: https://www.theringer.com/2017/2/28/16043242/dominos-pizza-tracker-pan-recipe-superfans-db39239ed88e

Their app and tracking of you order is amazing. I used to work in Ann Arbor and they were testing driverless deliveries with an oven in the car. I don't know where they sit, but the aim was to show up at your house with 'an out of the oven' pizza.

The one by our place has about 16 kids working in it and it's pretty impressive to watch them work. I don't know if your local Domino's is set up like that but you should check it out. They pump out a lot of pizzas at our local place.

It won’t beat the local pizzerias. But it’s decent for a chain. Used to be absolute trash.

Back