Dominick Cruz Wants Cody Garbrandt

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
Yet another champ who wants an easy fight. *yawn*

cruz would toy with the boy

You mean he'd toy with Faber's boy toy?

Neck tats seems like Alpha Fail's last chance at ever seeing UFC gold. In other words, they're never seeing it.

lmao thats hilarious. Dom KOing Cody rofl

The decision8r has 1 legit finish in 13 WEC/UFC fights which shocked everyone (pretty much everyone and their mom expected him to win a decision against Takeya) including himself.

Some Dom fans are as delusional as the GSP fans who kept "predicting" him to finish guys like Kos, Shields, Diaz, Hendricks etc. then fell back on the inevitable decision that came.

All of sudden i`m a "Dom fan" and apparently a delusional one...Hey fuckface, some of us here just enjoy MMA and don`t belong in those stupid fan bases. I just think that Cody would rush in guns blazing trying to get the KO and i could see him getting caught with a counter. Everyone has power, the last guy that said Dom didn`t have power got knocked down like 4 times. Rockhold also said that about Bisping and got KTFO.

Cruz is playing mental games here:

1) Trolls Cody before his fight with Mizu
2) Trolls TJ assuming he is not getting the TS
For sure. There's basically no other fights at the moment other than TJ rematch. You can be damn sure they're not rushing to give a shot to caraway. He for sure needs a bigger win than sterling to get his shot at the 135 King.

Yet another champ who wants an easy fight. *yawn*

You mean he'd toy with Faber's boy toy?

Neck tats seems like Alpha Fail's last chance at ever seeing UFC gold. In other words, they're never seeing it.
They need to slow the roll, otherwise Cody gonna wind up like joe b and Chad. Not even 30 and already two failed attempts at the title and nowhere to go.

Back