Dominick Cruz Wants Cody Garbrandt

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
Cody is still too raw, he needs more fights against better fights first.

Nah, I want Garbrant vs Lineker. Cruz can give TJ his rematch.

Excellent reasoning behind your logic, per usual. You might well be right. I'm just afraid that as you put it, Cody's speed power and youth will be the deciding factor.

Definitely wouldn't surprise me. 202 needs to hurry up and get here.

Dominick would embarrass Cody

Definitely wouldn't surprise me. 202 needs to hurry up and get here.
Lol no doubt dude. This one week hiatus is killing me. I was telling @McgreGOATsLeft earlier I'm as excited for 202 as I've been for a card in quite some time.

Cruz is playing mental games here:

1) Trolls Cody before his fight with Mizu
2) Trolls TJ assuming he is not getting the TS

That's a big jump in competition there. Might be bit too fast, but I'd sure as hell watch it. ;)

“I like Garbrandt because one, he’s Team Alpha-Fail, and two, he runs his mouth, he’s an emotional guy, he’s got a goofy part in his hair and a ton of tattoos so he thinks he’s tough.”

rekt.

Cruz bless.

He should start by asking him to drinks.

While Cruz was gifted a defence in faber, TJ beat Assuncao.

Not surprised Cruz wants nothing to do with TJ.

Cruz would have Garbrandt figured out in a round tops and then he'd finish him by the third, no doubt.

Of course Duckinick Cruise wants a young guy with very little experience. Wants an easy title defense just like a couple of other lame UFC "Champions" these days. The "moneyfight era" is shaping up to be shit.

Lol @ this dude talking about other people being overly emotional. This is the guy who wants to get in fights with Bisping after they disagree about a fight analysis and seems like he pumps himself up when he needs to take a piss. "You're the best pisser in the world, Dominick, they don't believe you are, but you are. You're going to dominate this toilet right now. You're the best, man. You piss like no one else pisses. Let's DO THIS!"
#TRIGGERED

Fuck it. Let's have Dillashaw vs Garbrandt & Mighty Mouse vs Cruz.

Lol at 5 votes for Cody. You're either family members, teammates, or on acid.

I was #1 to pick him. Cody via not buying the predetermined ballet routine Cruz goes through and catching him with hand speed. TJ rocked Cruz, Cody doesn't let him get back up.

Anyone calling for Cody/TJ knows TJ would win again and Cody is a risky match. If Dom gets through both of them and then Lineker (hoping he continues his crazy KO journey), I might have to respect his dance moves lol.

Back