Dominick Cruz Wants Cody Garbrandt

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters

somervillecr

THE KING IS BACK
@Green
Reaction score
9064978.jpg

“I like Garbrandt because one, he’s Team Alpha-Fail, and two, he runs his mouth, he’s an emotional guy, he’s got a goofy part in his hair and a ton of tattoos so he thinks he’s tough.”

FULL LINK: http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/domini...t-i-could-just-add-to-his-list-of-concussions

Cody bless.

"Alpha-Fail"...Never gets old lmao. I actually think Cruz would not only win this one but he would KO Cody.

what about TJ ? he deserves his rematch, imo. Cody need one more top5 win after Mizugaki

Yeah, no. Dillashaw is the tougher fight and more than deserves a rematch.

He knows Cody is stupid and will actually run his mouth unlike TJ, that's why he wants that.

I can see a salty snake shitting the grass if it indeed happens.

Until we see someone figures out Dom's footwork
I will wager for Dom to win

He's gonna get MIZU instead.

Gaki comin' in to shit on everyones
neck tat/decision parade!

Cody isn't ready for that. I wanna see the Dillashaw rematch. Cody needs the Mizugaki fight plus 1-2 more before I could see him having a chance against Cruz.

Garbrandt doesn't have a single top 5 win. I don't think he has much for the Dominator anyway.

Cruz via footwork and not needing tattoos on his neck.

What does this have anything to do with Conor?

Cody isn't ready for that. I wanna see the Dillashaw rematch. Cody needs the Mizugaki fight plus 1-2 more before I could see him having a chance against Cruz.
Agreed. He's not ready for Cruz, too much experience and too much of a tactician/technician for a guy like Garbrandt.

Shit.. I mean.. I guess..?

I'm on the Warbrandt train and I'm not so sure about this one. Think it's a year or two too early for him. I like that he's going after the king of the division and all that but two more fights wouldn't hurt.
The UFC shouldn't rush this guy, he's a potential gold mine.

Shit...

Why doesn't Garbrandt actually fight a serious contender first? He seems one-dimensional.

Does Cody even BJJ? Cruz takes him down and dominates there.

If TJ doesn't get the Cruz fight then either Faber or Garbrandt needs to fight TJ cuz what other fight would you make?

Back