Dominick Cruz bashes USADA for IV ban

They were putting together a test for plasticizers (the chemicals used to soften plastic) DEHP. Test got abandoned a couple of years ago, WADA pulled funding. issues with the fact that DEHP is found in food packaging, water bottles, plastic wrap etc.

Theres no validated test for "plastics" at the moment. But there are ways of detecting IV use, mainly in the blood profiling part of the bio passport.

I was wondering about that. Plus if it was just plasticizers couldn't the fighters who had the money just use glass IV "bags". I guess you'd still have the tubing but you could somehow use mostly glass or something that didn't leave a trace behind couldn't you?

Conor can't even make 145 if every commission follows California and bans dehydration.
Conor couldn't make 155 if dehydration was banned. Ufc would have to completely rework the weight classes. In extreme cases, these guys dehydrate up to 30 lbs

Conor couldn't make 155 if dehydration was banned. Ufc would have to completely rework the weight classes. In extreme cases, these guys dehydrate up to 30 lbs

If dehydration was banned you'd see something similar to what OneFC did. Very few fighters would end up fighting a new division of opponents, they'd just end up fighting the same guys at a higher weight, fully hydrated.

LOL @ one of the biggest BW ever bashing other people for cutting weight.

Stop cutting so much damn weight you need fluids put back in your body by an iv then weight cutting is cheating. Who cares what this guy says he only fights every few years anyway

So after reading this thread you have the opinion i am the only one who disagrees with (vested interest in status quo) Cruz.

Conversation is over.
the majority of sherdoggers does not mean the correct decision. No its not over, kid

Back