Dominic Reyes is going to beat Jon Jones

Just like dc was going to break Jones right?

For a while now, I've thought Reyes was Jones's biggest threat in the division. Jones obviously is the favorite because of his resume, but I won't be surprised if Reyes wins. It seems to me that the recipe for beating Jones is someone who's tall and rangy, technically skilled on the feet with good power, and great takedown defense. So the question is whether Reyes's takedown defense is good enough to keep the fight standing. If it its, I think he beats Jones. If it's not, I think Jones brutalizes him.

Jones fight mileage will take the toll soon. @NorrisB

@2004 account
Fedor was a can crusher, he lost to Werdum because Werdum is an elite fighter.

Jon Jones is not going to lose to a can, Reyes. If he ever loses it is going to be against a heavyweight KO artist, or against age.
Poor quality shitposting. But, the user name does check out.

Jones fight mileage will take the toll soon. @NorrisB
Reyes isn't rangy he has short arms

jon-jones-dominick-reyes-ufc-247-onsale.jpg

We are at the point in MMA where the only way to beat any of the champions is to out point them and squeak out a decision. Similar to Holloway - Volkanovski. I am not sure that this is going to happen in this fight but it's the only way Reyes wins.

I don’t see how you can conclude until the stare down. That’s when we really know who is going to win.

There already was one, and Reyes wasn't intimidated in the slightest

hqdefault.jpg

You don't want to bet againt Jon Jones at LHW. You just don't.

Yeah, he looked subpar against OSP... so what? He destroyed DC in the next fight.
Yeah, he had his toughest match against Gus... so what? He destroyed him in their rematch.

Reyes barely beat (if at all) Volkan, arguably his biggest test to date. But well, the interview... :D :D I mean, TS should have stated that "Jones is SHOOK". :D

jones is looking old and shook. pictograms and eyepokes wont save him from reyes.

@2004 account
Fedor was a can crusher, he lost to Werdum because Werdum is an elite fighter.

Jon Jones is not going to lose to a can

History in the making: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira eliminates Fabricio Werdum from the PRIDE 2006 Open Weight Grand Prix

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...ogueira-fabricio-werdum-first-fight-pride-mma

Werdum debuted for the UFC in a lackluster 2007 decision loss to former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...1/fabricio-werdum-confirms-release-by-ufc/amp

Fedor is 9-1 against UFC champions you imbecile.
Come on now,
former champions at best all cut from the ufc.
Some hadnt been champs in 15 years.
Silvia who prior lost to 50 year old, Ray Mercer?
Rampage whos fat and pathetic at this point taking dives.
Mir who wad a champ in 2003? 17 years ago?

Ufc champions is really a stretch.
None of these guys can even compete in the UFC anymore.

He hits hard and has good standup, so yes, he has a chance. But while everyone's playing checkers, Jones is playing chess.

convinced he has "it" from an interview

classic Sherdog thread

inb4 backfire lol

It all depends on the pico program USADA is making for the Martian shapeshifter John Jones

Would be awesome if he did, imagine a Motivated Jones training for the rematch.

Back