Dominic Reyes is going to beat Jon Jones

Everyone knows interviews win fights.

Care to list these factors?

I believe Bonesy boy is off the sauce and off the sauce he fights a bit safe, I think Santos would have gotten him if not for injury and Reyes could be the one

Like... His very last fight?

Jones knows he can’t get caught with the left hook and that’s about the only danger. I’ve watched most of his interviews for this fight and I haven’t seen Jones talk like this in awhile. All signs are pointing towards Jones beating Reyes down in dominant fashion. Jones needs to do that for a move up to HW.

Jones knows he can’t get caught with the left hook and that’s about the only danger. I’ve watched most of his interviews for this fight and I haven’t seen Jones talk like this in awhile. All signs are pointing towards Jones beating Reyes down in dominant fashion. Jones needs to do that for a move up to HW.
Jones isn't moving up. Let's just get that out of the way first. Second, if he's worried about the left that tells me he's going to back off and point fight which is what most people expect anyway. That left comes out of nowhere in close and Jones won't want to be there. Third, I don't expect him to use much wrestling because it will drain him too fast, in fact I could see Reyes going for a takedown of his own ala Gus 1. He's big, quick and played college ball at safety, so why not? Just to fuck with his mind. And finally, we all know what Jon Jones was capable of in the past, the question is can he still physically do it?

Whatever you think of Jones, he's an all-time great, with A-level fighting ability and fight IQ. Although, one has to question the approach in the last fight. I'm going to make the Dominick Cruz-Cody Garbrandt analogy as the scenario where Jones ultimately loses. That's especially true if Jones doesn't get the fight to the mat, where he has the decisive advantage. In that Cruz-Garbrandt fight, the Cruz kicking-based attack wasn't effective, Garbrandt showed great hands, ring control, and the ability to hurt Cruz on his feet with his boxing. Whereas, Cruz didn't have the same sting with his boxing. Jones may get away with his push kicks and oblique kicks, but if there is any sustained boxing, that's where he may find trouble.

Well when youre a champ, your competition gets better and you start fighter the elite world beaters on a constant basis compared to when you beat journeymen in the relatively early part of your career. So yes, the probabilities of losing grow higher the more successful you are at winning and climbing the echelon.
Meaning it was kind of an empty statement to say about him when it's true for everyone period lol.

I believe Bonesy boy is off the sauce and off the sauce he fights a bit safe, I think Santos would have gotten him if not for injury and Reyes could be the one
Bones was also clean after he brutalized dc and gus in the rematch..goodluck

Bones was also clean after he brutalized dc and gus in the rematch..goodluck

Gus with one foot out of the door on his Bob Sapp tour? Big deal

and he was sauced for the DC fight

Watching the Reyes vs Oezdemir fight put to bed any thoughts I had about Reyes winning. Oezdemir destroyed him.

Gus with one foot out of the door on his Bob Sapp tour? Big deal

and he was sauced for the DC fight
gus said he would beat jones even in rocket fuel
he brutalized DC CLEAN in trilogy fight

please post your so called claim where i could see the word stripped because of drugs in the last rematches? or report for fghter bashing

Hello TS. I think your prediction for a Reye’s victory is both brazen and overly hopeful. Here’s why:

Reyes’s best wins are a split decision against Volkan and KO over a lobotomized Chris. Impressive maybe, but I don’t see what evidence you have that would support unanimously picking Reyes to win over Jones. Reyes has fought B+ competition at best and half the time, got out with the skin of teeth. Meanwhile Jones has bested some of the all time greats while leaving the cage virtually unscathed.

It’s okay to want someone to win but lets be real here, Jones has a much higher chance of winning no matter how you look at it.

With that said, it’s certainly possible that Reyes could pop Jon’s top off and shit down his neck. It’s just not likely.

In the past, I used to frequently predict that the good guy underdog would beat out the douche champ, but the reality of it is that the universe is impartial and the bad guy is usually the one who takes home the belt.

Watching the Reyes vs Oezdemir fight put to bed any thoughts I had about Reyes winning. Oezdemir destroyed him.

"destroyed"

LMAO are u sure u watched the fight properly? Neither of them destroyed anyone that night.

I was def higher on Reyes before that fight tho. Not sure how anyone thinks he has a chance after that performance

Back