Dominic Reyes is going to beat Jon Jones

I don't see it. I have Jones playing around in Rounds 1 and 2. Then, stopping Reyes in Round 3, by TKO.

Maybe. The king will fall someday. Dude already went to a split with this guy:
PHsAvye.gif
so it's only a matter of time.

Fuck me that's an old reference that I havent seen in ages.

Kudos sir.

Listen the probability that Jones loses is getting higher and higher each fight. Just before Fedor lost to werdum I also thought about the probabilities of him losing that fight just because the odds become higher of getting caught with something. You just can't keep winning forever.

Now whether Reyes will beat Jones, we don't know. It'll come down to how well him and his camp have studied Jones and how much fight iq he shows. Me personally, I think he might be a little too green but I sure as hell want Jones to lose. His time has come, he needs to lose.
Bruh I'm kinda high right now but... doesnt the probability of ANYONE losing get higher everytime they fight at a high level?

Bruh I'm kinda high right now but... doesnt the probability of ANYONE losing get higher everytime they fight at a high level?
Well when youre a champ, your competition gets better and you start fighter the elite world beaters on a constant basis compared to when you beat journeymen in the relatively early part of your career. So yes, the probabilities of losing grow higher the more successful you are at winning and climbing the echelon.

Jon will submit Dom.

The questions is: Will Dom black-out or tap-out?

@george14
So what makes the GOAT of MMA is to beat:
CroCop(a literal can who lost to Schaub),
Mark Hunt(never been a champion, average fighter)
Arlovski(LMAO)
Of all of his 40 fights, you can only name 8 good/average fighters. The majority of his fights have been against cans. Hence, he is a can crusher. He lost to all the fighters who went to do good in the UFC: Hendo, Werdum, and even to an average fighter, Big Foot.
lol. It’s easy to discredit fighters years after their primes. If you had watched MMA at that time you’d know how good those guys were in their primes. You just didn’t see it first hand like we did. It’s not a bad thing, I’m glad we’re getting new fans. But don’t talk about shit you don’t know

That Jones will not show up. He seems very motivated for this fight, unlike his last few fights.
The problem is that when Jones senses danger he gets even more conservative. That will eventually do him in.

Listen the probability that Jones loses is getting higher and higher each fight. Just before Fedor lost to werdum I also thought about the probabilities of him losing that fight just because the odds become higher of getting caught with something. You just can't keep winning forever.

Now whether Reyes will beat Jones, we don't know. It'll come down to how well him and his camp have studied Jones and how much fight iq he shows. Me personally, I think he might be a little too green but I sure as hell want Jones to lose. His time has come, he needs to lose.
Why does he "need" to lose?

I just don't see him beating Jones...however it's mma and crazy chit happens a lot

Reyes is going to get beat up badly.

For a while now, I've thought Reyes was Jones's biggest threat in the division. Jones obviously is the favorite because of his resume, but I won't be surprised if Reyes wins. It seems to me that the recipe for beating Jones is someone who's tall and rangy, technically skilled on the feet with good power, and great takedown defense. So the question is whether Reyes's takedown defense is good enough to keep the fight standing. If it its, I think he beats Jones. If it's not, I think Jones brutalizes him.
I suspect be won't try more than a takedown or two if any at all. Econojones can't afford to waste the energy

But while everyone's playing checkers, Jones is playing chess.
Not so much. Jones is going to play it extremely safe in this one. He's going to try to pitter patter his way to a decision and run when Reyes comes after him. Not exactly high level strategy

Back