Doja Cat Accused of video chatting w incel group

Why did this steaming pile of garbage get moved to the war room? Dump this puss filled boil on the ass of society.

Got to be honest it was great honor to see Slick Mahony like one of my posts. @Da Speeit

The world needs him to put out a full solo album.

So she can't make a dumb song like this, Willie D can make a song calling black people coons for not being black enough. Big Pun and Fat Joe who aren't black can say the N word. Wu tang can call people F-Mother fuckers, DMX can threaten to rape people and hate gays, alas the hypocrisy is fine/
I’d like your post but I’m afraid I don’t know any of those people.

Why don't any of them ever fucking address this question?

TBH I think my post here describes why people say she’s racist. That fact that it’s a perfectly unsustainable perspective why is none of them are addressing the question.

Having read up on this history of this gal it appears she is, first and foremost, an A level troll and a pretty hilarious one at that. While her MO from the get go seems to have been to mock and ridicule hip hop/ratchet culture (see below for exhibit A), she somehow became popular along the way with people who couldn’t tell the difference. They’re just now catching on to the joke and are not happy about it.

I blame it on Marilyn.

Why don't any of them ever fucking address this question?

Honestly, it's such an easy go to tactic to discredit someone simply because you don't like them.

We see it here on this forum all the time.

A great litmus test to identify such people here is to see how often them elicit one of these arguments:

1) same ole Sherfront.
2) looks like Stormfront members have a new home.

Now, this girl could very well be racist or anti black. I dont know.

But if you're gonna make such a bold accusation at least back it up.

@Queen B

So she can't make a dumb song like this, Willie D can make a song calling black people coons for not being black enough. Big Pun and Fat Joe who aren't black can say the N word. Wu tang can call people F-Mother fuckers, DMX can threaten to rape people and hate gays, alas the hypocrisy is fine/
Those guys were lyrical/musical geniuses.

Back