Doja Cat Accused of video chatting w incel group

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Doja Cat recently celebrated her first Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 hit with her single Say So, featuring Nicki Minaj.

But the native Angeleno is currently making headlines for all the wrong reasons, amid her rise to fame.

She's found herself in hot water with fans over a recently resurfaced video chat, in which she allegedly interacted with an alt-right community, as well as contributing to a song that appeared to mock police brutality.

The 24-year-old can be seen in a Tinychat video that began circulating Friday, reportedly featuring an alt-right/incel group.

The singer has not yet confirmed or denied the allegations.

After the video surfaced, fans dug up one of her songs believed to be from 2015, entitled Dindu Nuffin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...fire-alleged-racist-past-alt-right-video.html

So we've reached the point where people "get into hot water" for talking to people?

FFS.
<{clintugh}>

Known best for this:

Normally not the type of artist you'd ever hear in my feed, but I heard this one at a summer party, and I really like it.

Wanna clap her cheeks

Don't care about all that other bizness

Shes an idiot who thinks her racist views are okay because shes half black

She made a song called "Dindu" making fun of Sandra Bland's racist lynching

Isn't this a good thing though?

I mean if she is talking to them, they will feel better and might leave their incel thinking behind and become more sociable people and better human beings.

Shes an idiot who thinks her racist views are okay because shes half black

She made a song called "Dindu" making fun of Sandra Bland's racist lynching

i get what ur sayin but she is hot

She can make up for it by sitting on my face

She was enjoying the attention of those incels, women crave attention even if its from bottom feeders. I have no clue who this chick is but if she is famous now then she will just ignore this or denounce it later, especially if the money is coming in, people will forget it.
She has to becareful talking with those incels they will start falling in love and becoming fixated with any girl who chats with them, and then might even kill them.

Known best for this:

Normally not the type of artist you'd ever hear in my feed, but I heard this one at a summer party, and I really like it.

Dang that chick is sexy all natural too im guessing.

She's not allowed to have her own opinions and act without consulting the group who speaks for her?

Apparently, there exists a group of people that think they still have ownership over her because skin color.

Quick research revealed this fella was hitting it

PlXoaOM3F2rn9C6wICmk-_zWCecmUcuTiZ9MPmDhq6-rWYY0c08q2hPRd2XEnxyCzCNW0At7X3FmPL-z5wp8b31xHF4R6mlfX4jv6XMk4kLNArGHOP2-DlRLab9rEegJWpT_T-DB3rk

She might have a chance with me yet

Back