Doja Cat Accused of video chatting w incel group

She's an "femcel" herself. She's been posting on 4chan /pol/ before she made it big. She hates black people even though she's half black.
I’ve been posting on 4chan since 2007, im half black and not an incel.

So what gives?

This right here is why pushback against the Arbery mob is necessary. Give that inch, and here's the mile.

Because if that absurd, unsubstantiated allegation isn't shamed, the result is the least intelligent and most hateful among us are emboldened to start slinging around the same accusation as a smear without conscience-- as in the case of Sandra Bland. Here's a reminder of Sandra Bland's case:

There’s an Arbery mob? Or is that a cheeky reference to the PD that’s now under federal scrutiny?

Your priorities gotta be pretty messed up when you see nothing but fault in reacting. Guy gets murdered- you’re more upset about the reaction to it. Crappy female rapper has shitty views- your upset at the reaction to those views.

Sometimes it ok to say “well that’s wrong/stupid”. It doesn’t mean you signed up to twitter and became a 50 year old single lesbian. It just means you’re a human.

I was expecting something other than "she said something" and no evidence anywhere.

Idk what to tell you bud, if that's what you managed to dig up from your search then oh well. In any event, my first post summed it up.

Shes an idiot who thinks her racist views are okay because shes half black

She made a song called "Dindu" making fun of Sandra Bland's racist lynching

yeah, but would you hit?

we must isolate and ignore incels and future incels. This will stop them being angry.

Never heard of her but wood.

Shes an idiot who thinks her racist views are okay because shes half black

She made a song called "Dindu" making fun of Sandra Bland's racist lynching

Lies.

“According to Doja Cat, she did write and record “Dindu Nuffin,” but says it was a misguided attempted to reclaim the term as a person of color. “As for the old song that’s resurfaced, it was in no way tied to anything outside of my own personal experience. It was written in response to people who often used that term to hurt me. I made an attempt to flip its meaning, but recognize that it was a bad decision to use the term in my music.”

9d0dCq.gif

Last edited:
You really need to watch you say these days and you also need to have an internal debate as to whether or not what you're saying will be acceptable in 25 years. I'm not sure something a young girl said in her late teens or early twenties should be a career ender.

Lies.

“According to Doja Cat, she did write and record “Dindu Nuffin,” but says it was a misguided attempted to reclaim the term as a person of color. “As for the old song that’s resurfaced, it was in no way tied to anything outside of my own personal experience. It was written in response to people who often used that term to hurt me. I made an attempt to flip its meaning, but recognize that it was a bad decision to use the term in my music.”

So she can't make a dumb song like this, Willie D can make a song calling black people coons for not being black enough. Big Pun and Fat Joe who aren't black can say the N word. Wu tang can call people F-Mother fuckers, DMX can threaten to rape people and hate gays, alas the hypocrisy is fine/

Sounds like she got exposed by the very people she was trying to entertain.

So who should yall be mad at?

The folks that exposed her and ruined a chance for everyone to participate in some community pussy?

Or the black community for reacting to the fact she just got treated like a bed wench up at Candy Land?

Seems to me yall are making this about race when it should be about incels exacting revenge on a chick that refused to show her tits.

Having read up on this history of this gal it appears she is, first and foremost, an A level troll and a pretty hilarious one at that. While her MO from the get go seems to have been to mock and ridicule hip hop/ratchet culture (see below for exhibit A), she somehow became popular along the way with people who couldn’t tell the difference. They’re just now catching on to the joke and are not happy about it.

She has severe self hate issues which I think stem from her mother controlling the narrative of what happened with her and her father.

Looks like we are about to start seeing the how the consequences of these extra shitty custody arrangements can have a real life impact on our society.

Yall might want to slow down and think before yall celebrate too much. Yall basically giving power to one of Chalize Theron's kid.

How can someone be half black? You are either voting for Biden or you aren't. There is no half-vote.

So she can't make a dumb song like this, Willie D can make a song calling black people coons for not being black enough. Big Pun and Fat Joe who aren't black can say the N word. Wu tang can call people F-Mother fuckers, DMX can threaten to rape people and hate gays, alas the hypocrisy is fine/
Who gave Willie D props for that? What he said was and is problematic. It speaks to the stupid assed mindset that we can't be independent free thinkers.

Joe and Pun was over 20 years ago.
Wu-Tang was damn near 30 years ago.
DMX is just a sexually confused crackhead that had nothing but shirtless men in his videos.

This Doja Cat mess is... Sad its obvious she trying to get her fathers attention.

Back