Doja Cat Accused of video chatting w incel group

This right here is why pushback against the Arbery mob is necessary. Give that inch, and here's the mile.

Because if that absurd, unsubstantiated allegation isn't shamed, the result is the least intelligent and most hateful among us are emboldened to start slinging around the same accusation as a smear without conscience-- as in the case of Sandra Bland. Here's a reminder of Sandra Bland's case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sandra_Bland

Cliffs:
  • Sandra Bland was stopped for a minor traffic violation
  • She verbally abused the officer, and escalated what should have been a routine transaction
  • Perhaps what was most routine about this was that this was indisputably routine for Bland:
    "Bland had at least ten previous traffic-related encounters with police in Illinois and Texas, and had been charged five times for driving without insurance, four times for speeding, and once each for driving while intoxicated and drug possession. Her final conviction was for shoplifting, and she owed $7,579 in unpaid fines at the time of her death."
  • The officer took the bait and responded by issuing an unlawful order, which he ironically asserts is a "lawful order", which she didn't follow, and as a result he arrests her for resisting arrest. He later lied about the circumstances of the arrest. For this, he was ultimately fired, and his career in law enforcement ended.
  • Sandra Bland was taken to jail as a result of the traffic stop, and detained on $5,000 bond
  • Her boyfriend didn't come to bail her out. He wouldn't even take her calls.
  • Her family didn't pay the 10% fee ($500 upfront) to get her out of jail. They later claimed they were trying to raise it, LOL. I guess they were to embarrassed to admit they are too shitty and selfish a family they wouldn't even bail a family member for $500, or maybe they were sick of having to do it over and over for Sandra, who knows, but either way, they played the victim excellently, and ultimately came out the big winners with a $1.9m settlement because the jail failed to follow procedure in putting Bland through a mental health screening, and failed to check her cell regularly enough.
  • Think I'm being harsh or presumptuous about her deadbeat family? Nobody visited her in jail. Doesn't cost a dime.
  • Emotionally crushed by this, Sandra Bland hung herself at the jail.

This is a "racist lynching" according to a leftist in 2020.

It has to stop. A line must be drawn.

I have so many black friends and family members who believed Sandra Bland was "lynched" despite all the facts and evidence suggesting she was not.

These Far Left and Far Right are everything that is wrong with our current racial landscape in this country. No one cares about telling the truth just pushing THEIR truth to fit whatever narrative they are behind

I hate the names that artists are choosing for themselves these days. They all sound like bad Xbox Live handles. That said, I now realize that I'm both a video game dork and a grumpy old man.
CDSWSrYUMAArnTg.jpg:large

Never heard of this bish before and have zero use for that kind of music but GODDAMN is she hot...

Same thing with Lana Del Rey whose existence only recently entered my consciousness for the same reason.

Biracial R&B singer/rapper who blew up within black popular culture. Currently has a #1 hit song with Nicki Minaj. Then it turns out she’s a so-called “tragic mulatto” who clearly detests her black side, and before her newfound fame, routinely catered to alt-right racists in some underground chatroom, and made various anti-black remarks, all of this not even far removed from her stardom. So, I get the backlash.

It’d be like a new country singer blowing up within the country demographic only to find out soon after that they used to frequent a black nationalist chatroom, was a fervent BLM & Kap supporter, and routinely disparaged white ppl, only a couple years before their rise to the top of the charts.

The moral of the story is: Know your demo.

Shes an idiot who thinks her racist views are okay because shes half black

She made a song called "Dindu" making fun of Sandra Bland's racist lynching

I read the lyrics, and I really don't know what it's even about. She is thicc as fuck tho. You need to explain how she's a racist.

Biracial R&B singer/rapper who blew up within black popular culture. Currently has a #1 hit song with Nicki Minaj. Then it turns out she’s a so-called “tragic mulatto” who clearly detests her black side, and before her newfound fame, routinely catered to alt-right racists in some underground chatroom, and made various anti-black remarks, all of this not even far removed from her stardom. So, I get the backlash.

It’d be like a new country singer blowing up within the country demographic only to find out soon after that they used to frequent a black nationalist chatroom, was a fervent BLM & Kap supporter, and routinely disparaged white ppl, only a couple years before their rise to the top of the charts.

The moral of the story is: Know your demo.

Examples of such issues?

She's not allowed to have her own opinions and act without consulting the group who speaks for her?

Apparently, there exists a group of people that think they still have ownership over her because skin color.

The Bidens of the world need her to bend the knee and think how they are told.

Incels/femcels breaking into mainstream pop culture now. We are truly lost.

Give it a decade or two and they'll be running the government.
Femcels are already running large swaths of humanities academia.

Back