Does your woman apologize?

Yep. I would never enter into a relationship with someone who couldn't admit when they're wrong, and I'm always quick to point out if I fuck up. Can't imagine going through life with a partner who lacked the self-awareness to admit their faults.

I will never understand why people enter into shitty relationships. Being alone isn't bad and it's far better than being in a relationship that doesn't elevate both of you as people.

You lucky man...

I have to make sure my next girlfriend is like that too.
Being able to admit mistakes and apologize is something which is unfortunately very rare, even amongst people who consider themselves emotionally mature.

In my last relationship i put a lot of effort into explaining to my ex that there's nothing bad about being wrong and that thus, it's not a big deal to admit it and say sorry, but things didn't really change, unfortunately.
Thanks sir, I am lucky. My gf doesn’t have many of the stereotypical traits: she’s not high maintenance, not overly emotional, doesn’t hold grudges.
She also had good examples to follow from her parents. She says she never saw her parents yell at each other, ever—isn’t that crazy? She never saw her parents treat each other that way, and she emulated their good behavior.
Mine fucking screamed at each other all the time, and I had a bit of a shorter fuse in my younger years. But I’ve mellowed a lot as I’ve gotten older, and I just don’t have the desire or need to fight about silly stuff.

Thanks sir, I am lucky. My gf doesn’t have many of the stereotypical traits: she’s not high maintenance, not overly emotional, doesn’t hold grudges.
She also had good examples to follow from her parents. She says she never saw her parents yell at each other, ever—isn’t that crazy? She never saw her parents treat each other that way, and she emulated their good behavior.
Mine fucking screamed at each other all the time, and I had a bit of a shorter fuse in my younger years. But I’ve mellowed a lot as I’ve gotten older, and I just don’t have the desire or need to fight about silly stuff.
Those parents of her must've been (or still are) good examples for sure.
I have great and understanding parents too, but still identify with the short fuse thing too, it's been a problem of mine for a very long time (and sometimes it still is) but i too have gotten calmer over the last couple years.

Hopefully i'll find a girlfriend like the one you have too and i'm fairly positive about it, but obviously one has very little power about how things like these (meeting that kind of person) unfold, so it takes some patience sometimes, lol.

Yep. I would never enter into a relationship with someone who couldn't admit when they're wrong, and I'm always quick to point out if I fuck up. Can't imagine going through life with a partner who lacked the self-awareness to admit their faults.

I will never understand why people enter into shitty relationships. Being alone isn't bad and it's far better than being in a relationship that doesn't elevate both of you as people.

A good relationship is slightly better than no relationship. No relationship is a FUCKTON better than a bad relationship. Nonexistent girlfriends don't shave your cat and glue the fur onto their pubic region, only to come to bed asking "who wants Meow Mix?!?!"

Last edited:
Lol at thinking my wife would apologise to anything. I read her the OP and her response was ‘we are queens, deal wit it’

Fuck dis shit

TS should apologize for not posting pics of his wife.

I suppose this post is kind of boring... but my wife and I both apologize when needed.

The rare times a girl has apologized to me, it came with a "....but.....", which basically nullified the apology.

I've learned that there is no satisfaction in being right with a person that can't ever admit being wrong.
Unless it's something big, it's just not usually worth fighting over.

The rare times a girl has apologized to me, it came with a "....but.....", which basically nullified the apology.

I've learned that there is no satisfaction in being right with a person that can't ever admit being wrong.
Unless it's something big, it's just not usually worth fighting over.
Any person that can't ever admit being wrong is a toxic person, plain and simple. If you're avoiding issues just to "keep the peace", you've already lost.

Any person that can't ever admit being wrong is a toxic person, plain and simple. If you're avoiding issues just to "keep the peace", you've already lost.

There are levels to it though, and it depends on what the fight is about.

If you are fighting often then you probably shouldnt be with the person anyways, but when fights are rare then that isnt a side of them that you normally have to deal with.

Apologies are for the weak.
and if your in an adversarial situation this is a wonderful menatlity. However, your woman is supposed to be on your side, not someone you're locked in a dominance struggle with.

and if your in an adversarial situation this is a wonderful menatlity. However, your woman is supposed to be on your side, not someone you're locked in a dominance struggle with.
Now imagine we're saying the same thing ....and she's Black [/McConaughey].

Women hate apologizing, especially if they know they were wrong. They not only want to be right, but also feel the need to have full control over every situation and decision. They will spin shit to make you trip up on your words and try to catch you in your own baby lies and flip shit on you even if you call them out on something.

They want to be the boss.

This is why the laughing joke in most relationships is that even if you're right, your wrong and you need to just suck it up. What's hers is hers and what's yours is also hers.

You need to establish some sort of equality in the relationship otherwise you lost and you will be the bitch in the relationship for the rest of your life. Don't worry, you won't be alone at all as most relationships are like that.

Women are far more caniving & sneakier than men. They are usually 2-3 steps ahead as they know we as men are normally distracted by T&A most of the time. If you ever get busted.....that's it, they now have you by the balls. If you enter a relationship, I implore you to read books like the art of war, cause like it or not you will be entering the ultimate battlefield.

Last edited:
Women hate apologizing, especially if they know they were wrong. They not only want to be right, but also feel the need to have full control over every situation and decision. They will spin shit to make you trip up on your words and try to catch you in your own baby lies and flip shit on you even if you call them out on something.

They want to be the boss.

This is why the laughing joke in most relationships is that even if you're right, your wrong and you need to just suck it up. What's hers is hers and what's yours is also hers.

You need to establish some sort of equality in the relationship otherwise you lost and you will be the bitch in the relationship for the rest of your life. Don't worry, you won't be alone at all as most relationships are like that.

Women are far more caniving & sneakier than men. They are usually 2-3 steps ahead as they know we as men are normally distracted by T&A most of the time. If you ever get busted.....that's it, they now have you by the balls. If you enter a relationship, I implore you to read books like the art of war, cause like it or not you will be entering the ultimate battlefield.
All true...and basically why I lost interest in American women decades ago. The juice was never worth the squeeze. And it seems like things have only gotten worse. Can't blame anyone for being anti-marriage these days.

Last edited:
She has no qualms in doing so but shit is my fault 90% of the time and I'm typically never bothered by the other 10% when it happens.

Back