Does your woman apologize?

Mine actually does apologize. We rarely fight; we’ve had maybe 4-5 actual arguments in the 11 years we’ve been together. If we argue, we’re usually both aware that we did something wrong, and both apologize.
You lucky man...

I have to make sure my next girlfriend is like that too.
Being able to admit mistakes and apologize is something which is unfortunately very rare, even amongst people who consider themselves emotionally mature.

In my last relationship i put a lot of effort into explaining to my ex that there's nothing bad about being wrong and that thus, it's not a big deal to admit it and say sorry, but things didn't really change, unfortunately.

I’ll be wrong over something small like the expiration date on a cup of yogurt and have to apologize for it.

She’ll be wrong about something like forgetting to pay the electric bill for three months and blames me when the lights get cut off.

I almost need to set up a rock solid defense team and display to her in PowerPoint how wrong she is to get her to even acknowledge it. Still no apology. Just a “okay... you were right!”

Wife moaned at me yesterday for not reminding her to do something she told me she was going to do....

Woman logic even when it’s my fault it’s his fault

Part of a healthy, mature, relationship is knowing when to apologize and stop being stubborn. No one is right 100% of the time. A lot of folks have issue with it but it's necessary. There's no room for bring prideful in a LTR.

Why tf are y'all with someone who can't own up to being wrong?

What kinda simp shit is that?

I've experienced a lot of relationships where they apologize too often in the beginning but quit almost altogether as things get more serious.

My current girlfriend isn't big on apologizing but she'll usually make up for being a turd by doing something nice for me. I usually appreciate that.

Not at all. Matter of fact, she never once thought she did anything wrong in her past relationships either. Sycophants pumped her up, just because she was female. Made her believe she was always in the right in regards to everything. If she were male, someone would have at least told her she was being foolish, here and there. Such is life when youre a hot chick. One day I wish to be one too...
Join the @fungirl club.

We, fungirls, may not be very hot, butt, we are chicks, and we are at least Berry hot.

I'm never wrong, but sometimes I will apologise so we can move on. Life's a bit rubbish at the moment. He knows I know I still think I'm in the right but just to make the peace I'll go cuddle up and say I'm sorry. It isn't admitting anything, it's just making up.

Need pics to prove you are a girl
tenor.gif

Boy, you're too young to be calling me "girl" and asking for mAh pics. Behave!

She endlessly apologizes... If I tell her, "work was tough today" she'll say sorry... It is kind of a pet peeve of mine but I'm getting over it...
She must be Canadian.

Join the @fungirl club.

We, fungirls, may not be very hot, butt, we are chicks, and we are at least Berry hot.

Pretty sure Berry Hot benches 315, is 6'6" and slays 10's with their six figure salary.

Actually probably undercooked that.

Edit: also Berry Hot is my next account name.

Part of a healthy, mature, relationship is knowing when to apologize and stop being stubborn. No one is right 100% of the time. A lot of folks have issue with it but it's necessary. There's no room for bring prideful in a LTR.

I was kidding when I said I'm never wrong but he and I are both stubborn as mules. Me more so, we always have been, I inherited it from my mother I think and I think he's adopted it since being with me. Hopeless.

she will unles she wants a second black eye

jk she actualy never does and hits me sometvimes but im a man so i just walk it off im fine gusy i knwo she only actsthat way because she cares so much and i desevre it like someteims i make mistakse and she corects them and i have to learn the right way becaus eshes right and i mess up alot because im not supre sparmt but im lucky to have her because the oppsit of love isnt hat eits apatht so im lucky xhe cares so much to hit me because it hurtrs her more thanit does me so its my fualt realy i apologize after and were good for a bit until she has a bad day at work or i mes up diner but im getin getting bettrer.

Exactly! To me that's one of the basic requirements in order for the relationship to become meaningful. Leave your silly pride out the door.

My wife and I don't fight that often but when we do it's usually pretty bad.

And I get so sick of fighting that I'll go apologize, especially after I've had time to think about it and can actually see how maybe I was being a jerk.

But I feel like 90 percent of the time I'm the one initiating the make up, and I'm the first to apologize. Then she'll sometimes follow with her own apology but it doesn't sound sincere, almost like she's just doing it because she's also sick of fighting but she doesn't really feel like she was wrong.

What say you, sherdog? Do you apologize more than your girl?

Cliffs:
I wish my wife was man enough to apologize and actually admit when she's wrong.

I never apologize if I truly believe I'm right period. I have to set examples for my teenager daughter and son.

Back