Does your woman apologize?

is your wife ticklish?

if so, tickle her into submission until she apologizes.
Fuck is this?
Its no simp September! Slam thechick down on to a bed of tacks, then walk around posturing to the crowd while she is stunned reaching for the ropes

Cause you arent a Chad to her. Women appologize to alpha men.

I learned this from incels

Fuck is this?
Its no simp September! Slam thechick down on to a bed of tacks, then walk around posturing to the crowd while she is stunned reaching for the ropes
[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Legitimately every single relationship I’ve been they’ve always been first to apologise, even if I was acting like a cunt myself. Maybe I’ve just been lucky?

It's the reverse in my relationship. My wife is quick tempered but also quick to apologize as soon as she calms down. I'm slow to anger but find it tough to say sorry even when I damn well realize I'm in the wrong.

Mine actually does apologize. We rarely fight; we’ve had maybe 4-5 actual arguments in the 11 years we’ve been together. If we argue, we’re usually both aware that we did something wrong, and both apologize.

We both apologize. If you let your girl, or anyone else for that matter, treat you like shit even when they are in the wrong then that’s on you. When she comes at you with some bullshit, shut that noise down right away

Naw she does apologize but it's honestly fucking rare she has to so she's not good at it.

Yes your wife should be mature enough to apologize sincerely, especially if she is the one in the wrong.

The bad news is... Good luck finding a woman that will actually do that. I've been with only 1 woman that gave me sincere apologies, however she usually apologized then went right back to whatever crappy behavior initiated the need for an apology in the first place.

She endlessly apologizes... If I tell her, "work was tough today" she'll say sorry... It is kind of a pet peeve of mine but I'm getting over it...

Yeah no fucking way. I think it’s happened maybe once?...maybe?

She’s the master of flipping shit she did wrong on me. But when I call her on it we just laugh it off. She’ll never admit she was wrong though
I feel you.

My ex girlfriend was like this too and it pissed me off really, really bad.

I so often told her that it's okay to make mistakes and that apologizing for them isn't a big deal and that i do it all the time, but she still had severe trouble to admit she had been wrong.

Honestly, not being able to admit mistakes and say sorry, alongside coming up with whataboutisms to deviate from the subject are things i have trouble dealing with.

Many people judge maturity by the most stupid stuff, but being able to admit mistakes and say sorry sadly is seldom amongst these criteria.

Women are fickle and complex creatures.

If we had wiring diagrams for the brains of both sexes the male brain diagram would be comprised of a 9 volt battery wired to an ON/OFF switch, a small light bulb, and grounded to one point.

The female side would have a Lithium Ion 18V battery, ON / STANDBY / OFF switch, 5 AMP Circuit Breaker, Polarity Reversing switch, 30 FARAD Capacitor, bank of LED's, NAND logic Gate, and an optical sensor that triggers a warning buzzer when spiders, snakes, and retail store sales are in view.

I feel your pain OP. My girl doesn't like to back down or admit that she's wrong. I tend to keep the peace unless I know I'm not at fault and she's being an ass. Then she can walk around being bitchy for a few days. At least nobody interrupts my TV time then.

Back