Does your woman apologize?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My wife and I don't fight that often but when we do it's usually pretty bad.

And I get so sick of fighting that I'll go apologize, especially after I've had time to think about it and can actually see how maybe I was being a jerk.

But I feel like 90 percent of the time I'm the one initiating the make up, and I'm the first to apologize. Then she'll sometimes follow with her own apology but it doesn't sound sincere, almost like she's just doing it because she's also sick of fighting but she doesn't really feel like she was wrong.

What say you, sherdog? Do you apologize more than your girl?

Cliffs:
I wish my wife was man enough to apologize and actually admit when she's wrong.

Yeah no fucking way. I think it’s happened maybe once?...maybe?

She’s the master of flipping shit she did wrong on me. But when I call her on it we just laugh it off. She’ll never admit she was wrong though

Not at all. Matter of fact, she never once thought she did anything wrong in her past relationships either. Sycophants pumped her up, just because she was female. Made her believe she was always in the right in regards to everything. If she were male, someone would have at least told her she was being foolish, here and there. Such is life when youre a hot chick. One day I wish to be one too...

Christ, there's a lot of male Lena Dunham's in this forum.

It depends on the relationship, women definitely have a bit of an issue with the direct truth but will usually try and make it up to you in some way if they know they are wrong, it can be difficult to pick up at first but if you pay attention to detail you can totally tell the difference.
If you are looking for a straight up apology or admission of guilt you might be able to get one but its usually more trouble than its worth and they will resent you for it.
Unless youre dating an actual psychopath.
My last gf was an actual psychopath.
I have no fucking jokes for this, she was a legit psycho not one of those
"OMG IM SO CRAZY LOL" girls.
The bitch put a glue trap in her room and invited my rabbit in kind of psycho.

(btw if you ever need to remove an animal from a Glue trap you can do so with olive oil)

People like that cant be argued with. Just get the fuck away.

Last edited:
It depends on the relationship, women definitly have a bit of an issue with the direct truth but will usually try and make it up to you in some way if they know they are wrong, it can be difficult to pick up at first but if you pay attention to detail you can totally tell the difference.
If you are looking for a straight up apology or admission of guilt you might be able to get one but its usually more trouble than its worth and they will resent you for it.
Unless youre dating an actual psychopath.
My last gf was an actual psychopath.
I have no fucking jokes for this, she was a legit psycho not one of those
"OMG IM SO CRAZY LOL" girls.
The bitch put a glue trap in her room and invited my rabbit in kind of psycho.

(btw if you ever need to remove an animal from a Glue trap you can do so with olive oil)

People like that cant be argued with. Just get the fuck away.
Sounds fun. Unfortunately I think mine tops yours on the crazy scale.

Back