Does Wanderlei Silva deserve to be in UFC Hall of Fame?

Wandy hasn't done much of anything in UFC. Since Zuffa owns PRIDE, I'd say yes though.

Just a UFC Hall of Fame? No
MMA Hall of Fame? Without a doubt

When an MMA hall of fame comes around, yes, but The UFC's? No, he hasn't really accomplished anything since Pride.

The UFC hall of fame will one day be considered the MMA hall of fame, and yes Wand will be in it.

He was a legend in PRIDE, but against top competition in the UFC, he couldn't get anything done.

He'll most likely be inducted in the HOF.

He beat top 5 Bisping, top 10 Jardine (who had just beaten Chuck), and TKO'd the guy that KO'd Franklin.

I wouldn't say he "hasn't done anything since coming to the UFC".

Like others have said.. MMA HoF yes, UFC HoF? Nah.

He beat top 5 Bisping, top 10 Jardine (who had just beaten Chuck), and TKO'd the guy that KO'd Franklin.

I wouldn't say he "hasn't done anything since coming to the UFC".

an you think thats hof worthy? really?

Nope. Might as well add Fedor if you're going to do that. Or call it the Zuffa hall of fame but then you have to add Fedor as well.

I think he is on the sole reason that every time he goes out there, he goes to entertain everybody in the crowd and at home. At the end of every fight you know that he left every inch of his ability inside the cage. That.. my friends is UFC HOF material. Never careful, always furious, and always a great fight.

Don't you mean does the UFC hall of fame deserve to have Wanderlei

Dana already called Nog a future HoFer, and thats definitely not just based on UFC accomplishments. If Nog's going in so will Wandy.

he hasnt done anything in the ufc. when he first fought in the ufc he was young and tito and vitor spanked him and when he came back to the ufc he was like 31. so no he was not out of his prime when he fought in the ufc.

Dana White should make a Pride HoF and Wanderlei should be one of the first inducted, they own Pride so why not be more honest and put Wanderlei and other guys who had their best years in Pride in a Pride HoF.

Back