Does Wanderlei Silva deserve to be in UFC Hall of Fame?

UFC owns Pride so I think it would be a sin not to include the Pride legends in UFC.

There is simply no other organization that has had the same impact as UFC and luckily the UFC owns it so Wand must be in the UFC HoF

should be a Zuffa hall of fame so guys from SF, UFC, Pride and WEC can be inducted

Out of respect and popularity, if nothing else. Why not? Hall of Fame is arbitrary anyway.

Wandy came into the UFC after losing viciously to Cro Cop and Hendo. He has not accomplished anything in the UFC>

He deserves to be recognized as one of the best to fight, but not in the UFC hall of fame. His prime was way before his UFC career

UFC hall of fame.. i dont think so. Thats why there needs to be an MMA hall of fame.

I hate to make a pro wrestling comparison, but it should be like the WWE HOF. They induct LOTS of guys who only wrestled for the NWA, WCW, etc.

Since the Tapout guy was in it, Im sure anybody popular will be in it. Didnt Dana want Brock in there?

THere shouldnt be just a UFC hall of fame but an MMA one

yes wand should be in there

AFL players are in the NFL Hall of Fame, so why can't Pride fighters be in the UFC Hall of Fame?

UFC purchased Pride just like the NFL purchased the AFL.

UFC's hall of fame is a joke. A lot of guys who deserve to be in it will never be in it.

wanderlei deserves to be in the universes hall of fame.

Since there's no MMA Hall of Fame, Zuffa owns PRIDE and he fought at least in the UFC, yes. I think your career outside of ZUFFA should count too since there's no MMA Hall of Fame

He was a legend in PRIDE, but against top competition in the UFC, he couldn't get anything done.

He'll most likely be inducted in the HOF.

Top competition like the guy he beat twice in pride?

Back