Does Uriah Hall have a chance?

Nah, dude just doesn't have that killer instinct that you need to be a contender. Uriah shows flashes of brilliance here and there, but that's about it. Moose should beat him fairly decisively.

He does have a chance. If he wake up and catch Mousasi with a deadly blow.
But most likely, he will fight like if this was a sparring match. Moussasi will jab him to death.

I honestly can't see him being anywhere near ready to fight someone like Mousasi. I see Moose beating Hall by anything he wants

I see Mous taking the fight to the ground.

See his fight with Phillipou. He wanted no part of Costas' standup and LnP'd to a decision.

Since Hall's forte is standup as well, expect Mousasi to do the same.

If the lines are good I'll put money on Hall. You cans on here overrate Moose time and time again.

Not much of one. Mousasi is an insanely experienced kickboxer, and he doesn't leave many openings. And of course if it should go to the ground, game over for Hall.

Feels a lot like Mousasi - OSP this...

Gegard is gonna wrestle him.

Anything is possible in mma but this would be an enormous upset...especially on 5 weeks.They should have hall face hendo and make vitor fight Mousasi..

this is what likely will happen. both fighters will come out tentative. around the 2nd min they will exchange and uriah's elbow will clip Moose's brow just above the eye. moose will dominate the round but doctors will stop the fight before it gets to the second giving the victory to hall yet making the victory worthless and, not to mention, the mma gods perplexed at just what to do with the TUF runner-up in the foreseeable future.

the man is cursed. ain't no shrink gonna fix him, he needs a real bruxa to fix whatever got him all messed up in the head.

he has the tools to get lucky. But the odds are against it.

Yes? Big time. Mousasi isn't an elite MW, which has been proven time and time again. I don't think he can take Hall down and quite frankly Hall is a better striker.

Hall has a chance actually. He have to defend the TDs, and if he do that, he can win this. Mousasi isn't that great striker he was made to be by some of here.

He's gonna have to catch a fighter with the best striking defense in MMA. Little chance.

Back