Does Uriah Hall have a chance?

Yeah, he's a strong fighter. He probably gets blasted though. Mousasi is championship material, don't really think Hall is.

Be interesting to see how Hall reacts to Sleepy Moose. I can picture Hall imitating and falling asleep out there.

Hall simply doesn't have the mental side of things in check to reach the top.

Anything is possible but I think Gegard is better everywhere.

Hall by KO. Not going to say I'm super confident but I think Hall puts it together and gets the large upset here. Moose has a great chin too. I dunno, just a hunch.

Hall by KO. Not going to say I'm super confident but I think Hall puts it together and gets the large upset here. Moose has a great chin too. I dunno, just a hunch.

Would be pretty crazy, you could probably make some decent cash off of that if you are really confident about your hunch.

He does throw unpredictable and powerful strikes. Moose is the overall better fighter and mentally stronger. So he's got a chance, but Moose is better and should win.

I honestly can't see him being anywhere near ready to fight someone like Mousasi. I see Moose beating Hall by anything he wants

I agree. Physically Uriah has all the tools but he doesn't have the highest fight iq. He could be a little more aggressive.

The thing is Hall hasn't beaten anyone that is even close to Mooses level.

Doesn't mean he can't win though. I get that people like to feel like they can predict the future, but no amount of prediction can take away the potential for Hall putting it all together and smashing Mousasi.

Mousasi has a following here, despite not looking as great as people want him to look, so it makes sense that Hall isn't being given a chance here.

Gus and Dillashaw have looked good in previous performances against high level fighters.

There's a very strong argument against this statement.

Everyone has a chance. The thing that always get me about Uriah, is he always seems to fold when pressured. So if Sleepy Moose doesn't show up, I'm picking Moose by Dec.

Yes Moussasi is one of the most overrated guys on here

Yeah, he's a strong fighter. He probably gets blasted though. Mousasi is championship material, don't really think Hall is.

Mousasi is a gatekeeper at best. Beating Munuz, Henderson, Latiffi and Costas doesnt make you championship material

I think he has a very slim chance with his KO power, but that's it. Moose should be heavily favored in this one.

i dont see how a striker is going to beat a more well rounded and accomplished striker with an iron chin. might as well as be kimbo in there

Plus a ground game and he's out-struck HW K-1 fighters. Mousasi is light years ahead of Hall in every aspect of MMA besides maybe athleticism and explosiveness.

Feels a lot like Mousasi - OSP this...

Gegard is gonna wrestle him.

Agree. Although Hall is super quick and has power and great athleticism, Moose has excellent defense and he will probably take him down and submit him. Yes Hall has a chance, but small indeed

Yes he does. I think this fight is closer than most understand.

He'll probably lose to boring Mousasi, but I keep watching his fights and believing he's about to shock the world.

Well shit, everyone has a chance, but Mousasi is so defensively sound I doubt Hall even hits him.

Hall does have some good power though, ya never know, but I favor Mousasi in a large way.

Back