Does Uriah Hall have a chance?

Young Turkey

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I honestly can't see him being anywhere near ready to fight someone like Mousasi. I see Moose beating Hall by anything he wants

I'm curious to see the betting line. They haven't updated the polls yet though

You dont understand much about mma game, and how much the threat of the TD influences the striking aspect in a fight (Jacare is one of the best P4P mma grapplers ever, especially in the ground - Mousasi's main weakness is defending the shot).

Mousasi has very good striking defense, I would say great, by current MMA standards

I hope you recover quickly from that. Brutal KO loss for Mousasi!

Absolutely. If he can catch Moose with his a decent shot we'll have a big-upset on our hand's. Not thinking he will but he's got a chance with that power he carries.

It's livened the card up a bit imo.

World Combat League > K-1

giphy.gif

i dont see how a striker is going to beat a more well rounded and accomplished striker with an iron chin. might as well as be kimbo in there

Crazy the hype around Moose.He could be 0-3429 and people would still say he should fight the champ and would beat him lol

The guy isn't even on Kimbo level...

When a dude can hit that hard there's is always a chance.. Put that dude against Gegard, and that chance becomes increasingly slimmer.

I'm liking this fight. It's a nice test for Hall, but may also determine his ultimate purpose in the division. A big win here would be critical, but I'm favoring Mousasi.

Nah. I mean, he has a puncher's chance, but skill for skill, he's out of his depth on this one.

yeah, he does, but not much of one.

of course he does for reasons
1.he is one of the fastest guys at MW
2.he has crazy k.o power although Moose does have a granite chin
3.he is fighting one of the most inconsistent guys in MW, i like Moose but let's face it he doesn't always show up "ready to rumble" so i guess it depends on how the stars align that night

of course he does for reasons
1.he is one of the fastest guys at MW
2.he has crazy k.o power although Moose does have a granite chin
3.he is fighting one of the most inconsistent guys in MW, i like Moose but let's face it he doesn't always show up "ready to rumble" so i guess it depends on how the stars align that night

Mousasi is fighting top competion. He lost to Machida and Jacare

Mousasi is better than him everywhere, I hope he will stand than out grapple him for three rounds, he can definitely finish Hall.

no chance on this one, Hall. I like you but Mousasi has some of the most beautiful boxing in MW

I honestly don't think so, as crazy as that sounds. Unless a flukey kind of shot lands in JUST the right place, it's not happening. Moose is just WAY too durable.

Mousasi should beat Hall but he also should've beat Jardine

Back