Does this look like just a "bruised foot" to you?

Little bit of ibuprofen and he could walk it off. Pat barry fought cro cop on this:
2wmzvw5.jpg

This is not a shop

Same thing happened to me when I kicked an elbow..... couldn't walk right for a week or more

If Conor says it's a bruise, it must be.

Ibuprofen and a little bit of ice.

I have no doubt that the foot is broken but you have to admit it's curious how closely this all mirrors the build up to the first Aldo fight.

Of course RDA isn't scared of Conor, but you can bet your bottom peso he's terrified of losing. The fear of being humiliated and emasculated like Aldo must be overwhelming.

Personally, I think Conor needs to learn to dial back the pressure he's putting these guys under because there's a possibility it's causing them to subconsciously self-harm :(
Just the thought of Conor wondering if he needs to take it easy in the lead up to fights so he doesn't scare his opponent off kind of made me chuckle.

My Xray vision that can see into pictures says probably just a bruise.

This happened after camp? In light sparring

it happened during kinky foot shit.

c'mon, who cares when it happened it fucking happened, no? People that believe this man is afraid are reaching, Conor included. RDA has never pulled out and wouldn't on the biggest payday of his life.

bruised or broken doesnt matter , he is out.
dont think that RDA would reject the fight and the money if he would be able to fight.
injuries can hapen but he should be more carefully and it is only his mistake.

did weidman post the xray of his foot

Back