Does this look like just a "bruised foot" to you?

The actual condition of his foot is irrelevant, as least as far as the narrative Conor is selling is concerned.

You have your head up so far Conor's ass, you guys share brain cells. I mean, why else would his fans parrot every damn word he says???

It was said to get a rise out of weak minded people like you. RDA's foot is broken. I parroted what Conor said for the lulz. Thanks for giving me one.

Ok-we ge it...,His wheel is obviously busted.Nonetheless- this will make things easier for Conor.McGregor will get 1sr round stoppage vs. Nathaniel and the confidence of RDA will slowly seep from the soul of Dos Anjos.

To be honest with a lot of ice that swelling would be down quick. Having said that RDA would have been stupid to fight a guy like Conor without his full arsenal. WIthout RDA's kicks Conor would have an even bigger advantage on the feet.

This is nonsense. He has to take the fight. nothing else makes financial sense.

Conor was just talking shit. He knows RDA's foot is broken. Hes pissed that yet AGAIN his opponent gets injured/puls out. Thats been like 1/2 of his fights.

I think it looks a bit more severe than just a "bruise".
I no like looking at foot but nice job on toenails kinda they unduly white.

Big toe is deformed. Why am I looking at a foot?

Hah just kidding, I know I clicked the link.
Cb8gIw3UAAAML47.jpg:large

I'm more worried about the totally white toenails.
It's to strengthen the nail. I'm surprised they're not required to have little Reebok symbols on each nail

Just pour some Monster energy drink on it and wrap it in a Tim Sylvia fight kit, you should be fine in a few days.

It was said to get a rise out of weak minded people like you. RDA's foot is broken. I parroted what Conor said for the lulz. Thanks for giving me one.

You get a like for that. You have to cut me some slack, Conor fans post some crazy ass shit on this forum, it's quite hard to distinguish between trolling and actual Conor's fans opinions, so you get no troll points.............you fucker, rustled my jimmies with that shit....

Someone post that monkey gif, walking away.

Broken foot, schmoken foot. All it needs is some Robitussin, and RDA is good to go. Rub it on there. Let that 'tussin get to the bone.

Looks like a badly sprained foot. I remember slipping on a stair and landing with my foot sideways on the next step, heard a crunch but wasn't broken.Looked similar to RDAs foot. It was so sprained that there were bruises in between my toes for whatever reason days later.

Broken foot, schmoken foot. All it needs is some Robitussin, and RDA is good to go. Rub it on there. Let that 'tussin get to the bone.

All this modern technology and people don't know about that 'tussin.

Back