Does this look like just a "bruised foot" to you?

Chael would've accused RDA of intentionally breaking his foot to avoid an ass-whooping from an American Gangster. Conor should take note if he wants to be pound for pound best shit talker.

RDA wouldn't turn down a massive payday over a 'bruise'

unless he plans to return @ UFC 200? lol

image.jpeg
I think it looks a bit more severe than just a "bruise".

Cb8gIw3UAAAML47.jpg:large

I was snowboarding 8 hours day with a bruised leg that was purple from the blood flooding the wound. It still hurt a month afterwards. I didn't bitch out and pull out from my biggest ever pay day. I'm not Brazilian.

And I'm fucking 40, a dad and not a fucking athletic stud in his prime.

Do you think maybe Conor is trying to sell a fight?

It is very easy to break a metatarsal and sometimes they don't even bruise heavy if it is just a stress fracture. I have one on my third metatarsal currently and you can barely tell outside of some redness and slight swelling. I can still walk on it but it is pretty painful without medication. Even if he has something like that, it isn't worth losing the title and potential future earnings when you have a legitimate injury. Conor pretty much is getting a title shot at 155 regardless of how the Diaz fight goes since it is in a different division. It is likely the only reason they made the fight to begin with.

it happened during kinky foot shit.

c'mon, who cares when it happened it fucking happened, no? People that believe this man is afraid are reaching, Conor included. RDA has never pulled out and wouldn't on the biggest payday of his life.

Stay salty my friend. It was a question on when the injury took place, not a stab at him. I don't know when or how he did it.

Stay salty my friend. It was a question on when the injury took place, not a stab at him. I don't know when or how he did it.

don't overuse salty man. with great power and all that.

don't overuse salty man. with great power and all that.

I love you. Make-up roses are on the way.

Trying to wean off the salt, but 6 egg whites every morning gets old without flavor.

Yes. It's a bruise. Probably a bone bruise. I heard ice works wonders. He'll live.

You have your head up so far Conor's ass, you guys share brain cells. I mean, why else would his fans parrot every damn word he says???

Back