Does this look like just a "bruised foot" to you?

Considering he supposedly fought Pettis with an exploded knee that really looks like nothing.

my feet look more jacked up than that and I don't have any active broken bones, just ugly feet from wear and tear and a broken ankle along the way

Definitely looks like a bruise as the people in this thread are claiming

You're really ridin' this hilarity to the hilt, aren't ya? You should take your act on the road.

You can't always tell from the looks of a limb whether it's broken or not. That's why they take x-rays.

I see no reason to think RDA's foot isn't actually broken though.

I've got bigbfeet and jammed my toes on hundreds of chairs tables etc.and indontnthink his foot looks bad

015.jpg
Not Dos Anjos's foot ...

I'm not a doctor so why would I be able to form any sort of educated opinion on that? But RDA went to a doctor who told him it was broken. That's good enough for me.

Impossible to tell. I've had bruised top of foot that looked just like that from kicking elbows and knees more than a few times. I've also had breaks that look just like that.

That's why we invented medical imaging,

I've rolled my ankle running before and had as much or more swelling on the upper foot / ankle area. I'm not saying it's not broken by any means, I'm just saying that I don't think we can draw conclusions from a picture.

Back