Does Reyes even lift?

TS needs their eyes checked. He's huge and clearly lifts. 99% of mma fighters do.

I think Jon’s going to be surprised by the level of athleticism of a guy like Dominic who played baseball in jr high and football in highschool.
Not that it matters but jon would not be pro in any other sport either

Aesthetics doesnt mean how well body will perform...

Jones will never be able to achieve a "meaty" calves look without some weirdo implant surgery. It's just not really possible for him.
My legs aren't Jones skinny, but I know this to be true as a 6'3 athletic explosive person who could never get his calves to grow no matter what lol

Said it many times. He has a horrible body tbh. Obviously he’s in shape but his body type is horrendous. Narrow shoulders, longest torso in the history of mankind.

Lifting is for pussies

No room for beach muscles now that USADA is here. All the sherdoggies who enjoy their homoerotic fantasies of greased up muscly dudes rubbing on each other are sad though

<5>

gnG1y.jpgp

Dominick-Reyes-2-696x392.jpg Those pepperoni's don't look natural to me.

Last edited:
Reyes by TKO! Mark my words. I got money down!

My legs aren't Jones skinny, but I know this to be true as a 6'3 athletic explosive person who could never get his calves to grow no matter what lol

I'll give you a hint: no one gives a fuck if your calves are big or small. People who lift weights are so fecking insecure lol

Yes of course he lifts. Most guys in the UFC are natural now,when you are doing excessive MMA training you cant be too jacked,its just physically impossible. Unless you have one in a billion genes like Romero or Francis.
Romero has failed a few drug tests and Frances fled to France before the Stipe fight to dodge a drug test.

But if you want to talk about genes look at Bones. He has been on roids for years and still looks like a basketball nerd.

Those pepperoni's don't look natural to me.
Are you referring to his arms?
They look like he lifts... nothing too special, he probably just does isolation exercises for biceps and triceps compared to many other fighters..
<Fedor23>

Romero has failed a few drug tests and Frances fled to France before the Stipe fight to dodge a drug test.

But if you want to talk about genes look at Bones. He has been on roids for years and still looks like a basketball nerd.

Theyve been jacked all their life. Look at Mike Easton,hes basically a mini bodybuilder on a smaller frame. I know him personally,he doesnt even lift weights and hes jacked and he just smokes weed all day lol. Look at Kevin Lee. It's all genetics,they are not all roiders.

I'll give you a hint: no one gives a fuck if your calves are big or small. People who lift weights are so fecking insecure lol
That was an unexpectedly harsh response. Why do you hate me bro?

Back