Does Reyes even lift?

That's genetics though, we know Jones lifts weights and is strong regardless.

Take a look at every premier level athlete playing WR and CB in the NFL, and tons of basketball players who can elevate and dunk on an 11 foot rim if they had to. Tons of those guys are stick legs, small ankles, skinny legs. It's just a genetic build, high ass, skinny legs. Tends to be the GOAT genetics for being very fast or explosive, or cutting, generally. Usain Bolt probably has skinny ass legs too.
To a certain extent sure but if he does the right workouts his legs will get bigger I promise

That's genetics though, we know Jones lifts weights and is strong regardless.

Take a look at every premier level athlete playing WR and CB in the NFL, and tons of basketball players who can elevate and dunk on an 11 foot rim if they had to. Tons of those guys are stick legs, small ankles, skinny legs. It's just a genetic build, high ass, skinny legs. Tends to be the GOAT genetics for being very fast or explosive, or cutting, generally. Usain Bolt probably has skinny ass legs too.
Jones isn’t explosive though. He cannot even dunk while having the reach of a 7 foot man. He’s not even all that athletic. He’s more of a smart fighter who uses his advantages well and supplements them with some picograms.

To a certain extent sure but if he does the right workouts his legs will get bigger I promise

Yeah minimally. We are talking about his lower leg right? Tibia/Fibula, below the knee, calf muscle etc.

His inset of his calf muscle is clearly high, it's not low. So no I disagree, he won't be able to grow the bottom half of his lower legs at all really, it's all bone and tendon and minimal muscle that's not the meaty calf portions - I believe gastrus or something, and soleus.

irtHkpkw74fQKIg6gxW3jGoVxkmQ8lY1i_cumDSqiAf5L68Eey3zz39NRgrKehapaLOnCzMfSQRdNDezGaEQ5w2mfZhXFi3QRNKn-AJEZ0nVV2HmfmnOcLKxstqo8Cxsos6f70Pw6RSMG9nv

About 50-60% of his lower leg extremity isn't "covered" by the calf muscle due to the insertion of the muscle. Different people have different insertions. Trust me I have the same calf insertion as Jones lol, and anecdotally I used to be able to jump up and hang on a basketball rim 10 feet and I'm not a stud athlelte or anything, and I'm not that tall...about 6 feet roughly or a tad less.

He could and looking at the pictures, did, increase his calf muscle size to some extent since his early UFC run. But it hasn't been dramatic, it's been minimal, and he still can't really increase that very bottom section under the calf - the achilles, the bottom ish connection of the solelus and other tendons and ligaments, etc.

Jones will never be able to achieve a "meaty" calves look without some weirdo implant surgery. It's just not really possible for him.

Jones isn’t explosive though. He cannot even dunk while having the reach of a 7 foot man. He’s not even all that athletic. He’s more of a smart fighter who uses his advantages well and supplements them with some picograms.

Disagree, he's clearly very athletic and explosive. He's just "athletically retarded" at certain sports like basketball because he never played them. I remember him on the court too, looked like a stiff. But he has no technical skill or coordination or muscle memory of dribbling or shooting, he never really played probably or cared for it.

I'm sure if he actually tried he could dunk. I would love to drop 10,000 dollars on his ability to touch / hang on the rim easily, I guarantee he could.

To deny his genetics is just retarded. Sure he might have, probably did use PEDs. But he comes from a family where his two brothers are both NFL players, A-level athletes, S-level athlete in Chandler's case. Chandler Jones just led the NFL in sacks I think and was an all-pro.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/li...ndler-jones-voted-first-team-all-pro-for-2019

Would be a problem if this was a bodybuilding contest.

Yeah Jones is a total pussy… He can’t dunk........but he’s def. gonna fucking drunk Reyas into a world of shit. Tonight he’s going to beat Reyas 1 picogram away from death

Someone let me in on Reyes having an injury to his left arm coming into this. Dont @ me unless the guy isn't lying. Then I'll take the credit for it.

Disagree, he's clearly very athletic and explosive. He's just "athletically retarded" at certain sports like basketball because he never played them. I remember him on the court too, looked like a stiff. But he has no technical skill or coordination or muscle memory of dribbling or shooting, he never really played probably or cared for it.

I'm sure if he actually tried he could dunk. I would love to drop 10,000 dollars on his ability to touch / hang on the rim easily, I guarantee he could.

To deny his genetics is just retarded. Sure he might have, probably did use PEDs. But he comes from a family where his two brothers are both NFL players, A-level athletes, S-level athlete in Chandler's case. Chandler Jones just led the NFL in sacks I think and was an all-pro.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/li...ndler-jones-voted-first-team-all-pro-for-2019

Jones is super slow and not explosiv at all.

He makes me look like a black & explosive guy … and im White.

Guy doesn’t even look like he ever went to the gym. Was he this normal looking during his “athlete” days too?
Reyes is pretty strong he has those strong legs and core, its because he is natural no steroids. Most football players dont look jacked with bulging muscles man.

He looks odd because of his core and torso its weak looking no pecs no abs, an narrow but he has strong arms and thick legs.

Why does the UFC never mention Jon’s brothers? I wouldn’t even know he had ball player siblings if it weren’t for Sherdog. I’m just finding out now that one of them is an all-pro.

Reyes is pretty strong he has those strong legs and core, its because he is natural no steroids. Most football players dont look jacked with bulging muscles man.

He looks odd because of his core and torso its weak looking no pecs no abs, an narrow but he has strong arms and thick legs.

You don't watch football do you?

Pretty much everyone is jacked, lean, with "bulging muscles" outside of QBs, kickers, punters, and the fat guys in the trenches. Even then google Aaron Donald for me, Defensive Tackle/End.

All the guys in the NFL are the cream of the crop athletically and most are using PEDs. They are all jacked as fuck. Even smaller guys like a Phillip Dorsett - WR, would look like Kevin Randleman in the UFC.

He's in great shape. Fight day brings out the absolute worst in this forum lol

@NorrisB

Yeah minimally. We are talking about his lower leg right? Tibia/Fibula, below the knee, calf muscle etc.

His inset of his calf muscle is clearly high, it's not low. So no I disagree, he won't be able to grow the bottom half of his lower legs at all really, it's all bone and tendon and minimal muscle that's not the meaty calf portions - I believe gastrus or something, and soleus.

irtHkpkw74fQKIg6gxW3jGoVxkmQ8lY1i_cumDSqiAf5L68Eey3zz39NRgrKehapaLOnCzMfSQRdNDezGaEQ5w2mfZhXFi3QRNKn-AJEZ0nVV2HmfmnOcLKxstqo8Cxsos6f70Pw6RSMG9nv

About 50-60% of his lower leg extremity isn't "covered" by the calf muscle due to the insertion of the muscle. Different people have different insertions. Trust me I have the same calf insertion as Jones lol, and anecdotally I used to be able to jump up and hang on a basketball rim 10 feet and I'm not a stud athlelte or anything, and I'm not that tall...about 6 feet roughly or a tad less.

He could and looking at the pictures, did, increase his calf muscle size to some extent since his early UFC run. But it hasn't been dramatic, it's been minimal, and he still can't really increase that very bottom section under the calf - the achilles, the bottom ish connection of the solelus and other tendons and ligaments, etc.

Jones will never be able to achieve a "meaty" calves look without some weirdo implant surgery. It's just not really possible for him.
I’ve been looking for a doctor of bro science all day- I just found a professor!!

I’ve been looking for a doctor of bro science all day- I just found a professor!!

What I said was pretty much all correct science, not bro science. But if you want to make some lame ass "witty" remark in order to hopefully get some likes on an internet forum then go right ahead. Use google and learn something rather than basing your posts around some boomer level cringe jokes.

You've never heard of muscle insertions? But try to condescend when in actuality you are the retard.

Back