Does Reyes even lift?

I'm sure you're a cool guy. Its just such a bodybuilder meme to care about calf size.

You want big calves? Ride a fookin bike
Lol I hear that! But for guys like Jon, he can ride all the bikes in the world. Those calves aren't growing

I think Jon’s going to be surprised by the level of athleticism of a guy like Dominic who played baseball in jr high and football in highschool.
I think he wrestled when he was a kid to. The victory is a foregone conclusion.

What I said was pretty much all correct science, not bro science. But if you want to make some lame ass "witty" remark in order to hopefully get some likes on an internet forum then go right ahead. Use google and learn something rather than basing your posts around some boomer level cringe jokes.

You've never heard of muscle insertions? But try to condescend when in actuality you are the retard.
Someone’s having a nice Saturday lol

Everyone knows Jones' skinny legs are his weakness. Apparently no one can do anything about it.
It’s almost as if it isn’t a weakness lol. I remember santos landing a lot of strong leg kicks and Jones just ignored the damage and never seemed phased from it if I remember correctly

Yes of course he lifts. Most guys in the UFC are natural now,when you are doing excessive MMA training you cant be too jacked,its just physically impossible. Unless you have one in a billion genes like Romero or Francis.
Or Costa

VvxEdL.gif

Just look how he attempted to elevate there...he took one super extended step and then tried to jump off that "plant foot" that wasn't even close to under his body nor had any momentum.

source.gif

the real GOAT <mma1>

Someone’s having a nice Saturday lol

I'm having a fine Saturday. You came at me and called me a retard basically, so I'm not sure how you are going to pull another lame ass remark like that. "You must be fun at parties" type shit.

I don't want to talk shit on the sherdog forums but again, you called me a bro-scientist retard essentially. You realize everything I said was factual science outside of calling the 'gastroc' the "gastrous" which I didn't google prior and said I might be wrong on the name.

I don't care about Jones' calves, he's undefeated and the best MMA fighter of all-time easily despite having tiny calves/lower legs (and PED stuff aside). I was simply trying to explain that it's extremely hard to literally impossible for Jones to build his lower legs to look "big". And that muscle insertions exist. Some people have high Lats, some people have low Lats, just as Jones has high calf muscle insertions as opposed to the "fuller" look of low insertions. Also I think Bodybuilding is generally "gay" for the record and don't really follow it, but respect aspects on some level.

Bodybuilder muscle doesn't make you a good fighter.

I'm having a fine Saturday. You came at me and called me a retard basically, so I'm not sure how you are going to pull another lame ass remark like that. "You must be fun at parties" type shit.

I don't want to talk shit on the sherdog forums but again, you called me a bro-scientist retard essentially. You realize everything I said was factual science outside of calling the 'gastroc' the "gastrous" which I didn't google prior and said I might be wrong on the name.

I don't care about Jones' calves, he's undefeated and the best MMA fighter of all-time easily despite having tiny calves/lower legs (and PED stuff aside). I was simply trying to explain that it's extremely hard to literally impossible for Jones to build his lower legs to look "big". And that muscle insertions exist. Some people have high Lats, some people have low Lats, just as Jones has high calf muscle insertions as opposed to the "fuller" look of low insertions. Also I think Bodybuilding is generally "gay" for the record and don't really follow it, but respect aspects on some level.
Triggered

also you’re clearly a retard

There are a lot of good athletes who dont necessarily pass the eye test. They're training for max performance, not max beach bod.

There are a lot of good athletes who dont necessarily pass the eye test. They're training for max performance, not max beach bod.
On sherdog eye test is all that matters. There’s a reason sherbros are obsessed with Costa and Romero

Disagree, he's clearly very athletic and explosive. He's just "athletically retarded" at certain sports like basketball because he never played them. I remember him on the court too, looked like a stiff. But he has no technical skill or coordination or muscle memory of dribbling or shooting, he never really played probably or cared for it.

I'm sure if he actually tried he could dunk. I would love to drop 10,000 dollars on his ability to touch / hang on the rim easily, I guarantee he could.

To deny his genetics is just retarded. Sure he might have, probably did use PEDs. But he comes from a family where his two brothers are both NFL players, A-level athletes, S-level athlete in Chandler's case. Chandler Jones just led the NFL in sacks I think and was an all-pro.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/li...ndler-jones-voted-first-team-all-pro-for-2019
Having a genetically athletic brother doesn’t mean you have those genetics too. It just makes it more likely.

Jones doesn’t do anything crazy athletic. Hes very good at what he does though! But it’s more gameplan and knowing how to use reach.

He is even a shitty boxer with zero power to be honest.

Theyve been jacked all their life. Look at Mike Easton,hes basically a mini bodybuilder on a smaller frame. I know him personally,he doesnt even lift weights and hes jacked and he just smokes weed all day lol. Look at Kevin Lee. It's all genetics,they are not all roiders.
The only thing genetic about Kevin lee and Easton are their weak chins.

And both have been or are currently professional fighters, they exercise frequently or have done in the past. They weren't born like that.

The only thing genetic about Kevin lee and Easton are their weak chins.

And both have been or are currently professional fighters, they exercise frequently or have done in the past. They weren't born like that.

they look better than %95 of people in the gym busting their ass off trying to achieve an aesthetic physique ,my point is their physiques are naturally muscular and vascular.Easton has never been tkod or kod before ,only decisioned.

It’s almost as if physical appearance isn’t completely indicative of fighting ability

Everyone knows Jones' skinny legs are his weakness. Apparently no one can do anything about it.
Haha ya Jones has chicken legs but they are very strong and long legs = long muscles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back