Does Reyes even lift?

mjfan23

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Guy doesn’t even look like he ever went to the gym. Was he this normal looking during his “athlete” days too?

Guy doesn’t even look like he ever went to the gym. Was he this normal looking during his “athlete” days too?
Lol, bro have you seen jones legs? They go for very specific builds depending on their gameplan

He's an IT guy, duh.

6ewofk07bf821.jpg

Lol, bro have you seen jones legs? They go for very specific builds depending on their gameplan

Everyone knows Jones' skinny legs are his weakness. Apparently no one can do anything about it.

They had this pic of Jones and Valentina posing together in the pre event I can seriously say Valentina had more muscular legs but at least Jones has an upper body that looks like it was tuned in a gym and (lot of ) pharmacies. Reyes look like a total non athlete in the Sherbro eye test

Yes of course he lifts. Most guys in the UFC are natural now,when you are doing excessive MMA training you cant be too jacked,its just physically impossible. Unless you have one in a billion genes like Romero or Francis.

Most fighters don’t lift on a regular basis

Because a lot of lifts are useless in a fight and adding on too much muscle can be a detriment

I think Jon’s going to be surprised by the level of athleticism of a guy like Dominic who played baseball in jr high and football in highschool.

I disagree. His torso looks unspectacular, but he hardly looks like he doesn't lift at all. His arms are quite big for an MMA fighter tbh.
Dominick-Reyes-2-696x392.jpg
EDIT: he has rather muscular legs (especially quads) for an MMA fighter as well:
GettyImages-1046824126-5de9fbb.jpg

I don’t think it’s a weakness. His kicks are so fast

Yeah. It's just something people say. I'm guessing his opponents have probably thought about any advantage they can get against him.

Also. On Sherdog muscles somehow make bones more resilient.

Nothing about his hairline? You guys are slippin....

hes got a good build for swimming.

Nah he just goes on the exercise bike for a few minutes and complains about how hard it is. That's the entire extent of his training, I watched the embedded. Easy work for Jones.

That's genetics though, we know Jones lifts weights and is strong regardless.

Take a look at every premier level athlete playing WR and CB in the NFL, and tons of basketball players who can elevate and dunk on an 11 foot rim if they had to. Tons of those guys are stick legs, small ankles, skinny legs. It's just a genetic build, high ass, skinny legs. Tends to be the GOAT genetics for being very fast or explosive, or cutting, generally. Usain Bolt probably has skinny ass legs too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back