Does Mousasi have the hardest debut of all the strike force fighters?

Giganaut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only other person is maybe Big Foots debut with Cain but it wasn't in his backyard and a title eliminater?

I don't know, it's up there for sure.

I like that it seems like the SF fighters are getting high profile debut fights. I wanna know where they stand in the UFC. :)

"Overeem's first fight in the UFC is Brock. That's just whack." -Pat Barry

/sarcasm

Even if the fight was easier than we thought, Diaz getting BJ Penn as a UFC welcome back gift was a high step compared to the Daleys and Santos of this world...

"Overeem's first fight in the UFC is Brock. That's just whack." -Pat Barry

/sarcasm

Because Lesnar was never any good right?

Lesnar was a great fighter, he defended the HW belt 2 times. Diverticulitis ruined him.

Surely it's Melendez unless i'm missing something.

to us, it might be a hard debut, but for Mousasi, it's just another body.

Mousasi is ELITE of the elite !

I'd have to go with Bigfoot. Cain is an absolute beast.

Because Lesnar was never any good right?

Lesnar was a great fighter, he defended the HW belt 2 times. Diverticulitis ruined him.

Fear of the punch ruined him,

And yes Mousasi has a dam hard to win debut, Gus is just a really bad matchup for him stylistically and hopefully win or lose Mous drops to MW where he is more naturally suited.

Its close but I still say it was Big Foot, he was coming off of a one sided loss and had to fight Velasquez... now I know it was originally supposed to be against Roy Nelson and because of card changes he got moved up to face Cain.

BigFoot fought Cain in his first UFC fight, the current HW Champ, it really doesn't get any tougher than that, unless your first fight is Bones, Anderson, or GSP.

Back