Does Mousasi have the hardest debut of all the strike force fighters?

but he won the title?

did he win it in a weak heavyweight division? yes. but he still won the title; and he took it by storm

You're being trolled by the looks of it ;)

I'd feel sorry for OH if he was serious.

Ya I agree Mousasi is way outsized and outgunned... He lacks the power to hang with a strong Dutch style like Gus... Ya I know there both Swedes but it seems as though Mousasi utilizes more of an Asian style

Because Lesnar was never any good right?

Lesnar was a great fighter, he defended the HW belt 2 times. Diverticulitis ruined him.

"B-b-but he lost to Cain and Overeem! That means he sucks! Even though Cain is the champion now and Overeem is ranked #2 or #3!!!"

Brock was never a complete fighter, and he was rushed to a title shot, but he was great none-the-less. You dont steamroll Herring, Randy, Mir, and absorb a round of hell courtesy of Shane Carwin and survive long enough to come back and win without possessing greatness. Also, the guy who fought Reem was clearly not the same fighter who entered the octagon at UFC 100 and it was obvious. Like saying that Fedor who fought Hendo was the same guy who owned Nog.

I can respect this post

Because Lesnar was never any good right?

Lesnar was a great fighter, he defended the HW belt 2 times. Diverticulitis ruined him.

He defended the belt after diverticulitis against Carwin. The same Carwin who destroyed Mir and Gonzaga.

And yea, I agree with you that Brock was damn good.

Back