Does Mousasi have the hardest debut of all the strike force fighters?

Lesnar was a great wrestler, he defended the HW belt 2 times. Diverticulitis was a disease he had.

Fixed.

Brock Lesnar was a money grab who got fast tracked and got by on genetics and a wrestling background. Great fighter he was not

Fixed.

Brock Lesnar was a money grab who got fast tracked and got by on genetics and a wrestling background. Great fighter he was not

since when is wrestling not a part of fighting?..

he hurt people. he won fights. he beat the best in the world at the time besides fedor

since when is wrestling not a part of fighting?..

he hurt people. he won fights. he beat the best in the world at the time besides fedor

I don't think his wrestling is even that great, I just didn't wanna bash him. He was a striking cripple. I mean total cripple. It was hard to watch him throw even on the ground. He was never a UFC level fighter IMO

I don't think his wrestling is even that great, I just didn't wanna bash him. He was a striking cripple. I mean total cripple. It was hard to watch him throw even on the ground. He was never a UFC level fighter IMO

but he won the title?

did he win it in a weak heavyweight division? yes. but he still won the title; and he took it by storm

Fear of the punch ruined him,

And yes Mousasi has a dam hard to win debut, Gus is just a really bad matchup for him stylistically and hopefully win or lose Mous drops to MW where he is more naturally suited.

I think the diverticulitis took his mental game away from him. It surely did something to him, must have been a traumatic experience. Maybe he never felt quite so unstoppable and fearless again after it?

Not skill wise just regarding the circumstances around the fight itself. I honestly expect Gegard to blow Gus out the water lol, with Mousasi changing his game up and adding wrestling I think he'll slaughter Gus on the ground or standing.

but he won the title?

did he win it in a weak heavyweight division? yes. but he still won the title; and he took it by storm

He won the title, ill give him that. He was still fast tracked there after he lost in his first fight in the UFC which he was also fast tracked to.

sherdog and the rest of the internet has told me that Mousasi is going to destroy everybody in the UFC for years

guess he gets to prove it now by fighting a top 10 opponent

glad he got a big name fight

Dont forget to add couture, mir and carwin to that list, i would be concerned for those fighters health if they fought ufc caliber fighters, mir is lucky he never got to fight nog, if not he will get probably koed or nog will take his arm home.

Fixed.

Never go full retard, brock left more money in wrasslin to try something new by doing mma, before that he tried to do football for a year but didnt make the final roster. If anything lesnar lost money dy doing mma instead of wrasslin.

Dont forget to add couture, mir and carwin to that list, i would be concerned for those fighters health if they fought ufc caliber fighters, mir is lucky he never got to fight nog, if not he will get probably koed or nog will take his arm home.

I really hope yer being sarcastic

Never go full retard, brock left more money in wrasslin to try something new by doing mma, before that he tried to do football for a year but didnt make the final roster. If anything lesnar lost money dy doing mma instead of wrasslin.

Money grab for the UFC, smart guy.

As for the other guy who addressed me, I don't respond to trolls

Oh wait, that was you. Hahahah

I believe he should be the favorite actually.

sherdog and the rest of the internet has told me that Mousasi is going to destroy everybody in the UFC for years

guess he gets to prove it now by fighting a top 10 opponent

glad he got a big name fight

Sherdog and the internet are morons. Always remember that.

All the SF guys have tough debuts. Dana wants to prove UFC has superior fighters.

Hendo and Bigfoot had harder fights coming over from Strikeforce.

Ofc. it wasn't Hendo's UFC debut but I'd say it counts.

Back