Does eating steak/red meat make a difference in your weight lifting?

The only things I've noticed from the day before affecting my lifts are:
-Quality carbohydrates (Especially and unfortunately vegetables, but I found a v8 substitute works)
-9 hours of sleep
-Fluid hydration

Immediately before:
-Caffeine
-Positive attitude

that's it.

Last edited:
The only thing I've noticed from the day before affecting my lifts are:
-Quality carbohydrates (Especially and unfortunately vegetables, but I found a v8 substitute works)
-9 hours of sleep
-Fluid hydration

Immediately before:
-Caffeine
-Positive attitude

that's it.

Sounds familiar I agree

The JauntyPoints system is a globally renowned, internationally-accepted mechanism for honouring the achievements of spectacularly high levels of awesomeness and magnificence. I am the founder of the system of JauntyPoints, but it is administered through a secret and shadowy committee called the International JauntyPoints Committee. I can't reveal much about them, except to say that if you've seen "The Avengers", and remember that committee that seems to be in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. who Nick Fury talks to over video call sometimes, and who you can't see because they sit in darkness, and who authorize a nuclear strike on Manhattan in order to get rid of the alien threat, well, there are certain/very strong/almost overwhelming similarities between the IJPC and them.

Currently there are 8-9 forum members with JauntyPoints, two of whom, MIDMO and Beph, having two.

I guess this really needs to be added to the FAQ.

Remember, my Lord Jaunty, every member of the winning Sqaurtr Bowl Team is to be awarded one Jaunty Point!:icon_chee

Last edited:
It doesn't make any difference. Sleep, eat enough, drink enough water - a good recipe for being prepared to lift.

I'm eating Fillet Steak as I write this.:icon_chee

P1020895.jpg

Unless you are eating onion rings with your steak, you are cheating yourself.

You dare to anger Squartr Himself?!:eek:

It's been nice knowing you, Jaunty. See you in Valhalla.:icon_twis

Squatr only cares about squatting, eating and sleeping. When something distracts him from doing one of those things, he smashes/eats them. Sometimes he smashes/eats things anyway. In these cases, squatting a lot introduces some probability that he may smash something other than you.

Squatr doesn't actually care about the outcome of the SquatrBowl, and he doesn't even care about JauntyPoints.

Back