Does anyone think Trump’s legal challenges and recounts have a chance of changing the results?

Will the court cases win Trump the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No chance whatsoever. Literally none at all.

Thread could use a poll, I’d be curious to see how many people think these court cases have a chance in hell of doing anything.

Brilliant idea. This thread needs a poll for posterity.

@Lead what so you think?

Maybe @Ryo can achieve legend status along with @Starman

Uninformed conservatives...so like, most of them. Anyone who's gotten a parking ticket's exposure to our legal system should know this is all a farce.
It’s just ridiculous. And when the results of multiple states aren’t overturned by courts, they’ll all scream about “activist judges” or something stupid. :rolleyes:

@Lead what so you think?

<RomeroSalute>

Keep in mind: the campaign asking for the recount has to pay for it, in advance. WI is still waiting on their cheque, and looking at the increasingly desperate begging-for-money mails the Trump campaign has been sending out the last couple of days, I don't see it happening.
Funny addendum: the fine-print in those mails say that up to 60% of the donation can/ will go to paying back the Trump campaign's debt. They're as broke as Trump himself is.
I forgot about this fact. Thanks for reminding me.

absolutely not and undermining the integrity of our election process will do more harm than good. hopefully there's a harsh bounce back/affirmation from the biden administration when trump's suits get thrown out.
Recounts and challenges aren't "undermining" the system. They are part of the system.

Recounts and challenges aren't "undermining" the system. They are part of the system.
when the percentages call for them. that is not the case for any state but georgia, which is currently recounting, as far as i know.

Nope. It is just cope.

It's all over but the crying for some of our more deluded war roomers... folks who are still in the "denial" stage.

Look I really dislike the Biden/ Harris team. If they end up overturning it in court, the left will become unhinged. It would probably become nation chaos. Most of the American population plays teams and always feel they are right and the other side is evil. I have become disgusted with the average American overtime in so many ways.

Right now the lawsuits don't even QUESTION enough votes to change results.

They are all piddly bullshit... 3k votes in NV, ballots in PA that Biden does need anyways, 53 fucking votes in GA, lol.

In other words, as it stands right now, even if Trump won every suit-- which has already emphatically NOT happened, lol-- it wouldn't change anything.

It's like a Hail Mary pass to your own 25 yard line.

Evidently, it's one thing to flap your fat orange wings and yell about RAMPANT, WIDESPREAD FRAUD! but it's another issue to scrape together enough bullshit to even get a case into court.

when the percentages call for them. that is not the case for any state but georgia, which is currently recounting, as far as i know.
So it will get struck down quickly in court. Whats the issue?

@Lead what so you think?

Yea, except there’s no point to the poll seeing how nobody who says they believe the mass voter fraud narrative is dumb enough to put their name on it (which, granted, is at least somewhat surprising). Sort of like how @Jack V Savage invited multiple posters to sig bets in the monumental disaster that were the Hunter Biden threads and got zero takers. They’d like it to be true, but somewhere deep down they too realize just how they ridiculous it all sounds. But reality is boring...

He needs Bill Barr DOJ to come through and the DNI

Then I will believe him and the GOP will fully get on board along with any reasonable moderate independentd and Democrats.

I believe fraud did happen but some of these margins are too much. Prove a decent amount and I will be sold. As it stands now I think he wins a few or 1 or 2 cases but it wont tilt the election results without evidence.

Show me anywhere where I said he would win. I just said its going to court which Trump has the right to do.

I said GA would hold after Biden went up I think 7k....

You said there would be a recount audit and Trump would take it.

Biden is now up by over 10k in GA btw

Yea, except there’s no point to the poll seeing how nobody who says they believe the mass voter fraud narrative is dumb enough to put their name on it (which, granted, is at least somewhat surprising). Sort of like how @Jack V Savage invited multiple posters to sig bets in the monumental disaster that were the Hunter Biden threads and got zero takers. They’d like it to be true, but somewhere deep down they too realize just how they ridiculous it all sounds. But reality is boring...

@Jack V Savage i dipped out of those HB threads after a while, how did they go?

Back