Does anyone think Trump’s legal challenges and recounts have a chance of changing the results?

Will the court cases win Trump the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We knew trump was going to pursue this no matter what. He said it in 2016 and again leading up to this. He doesn’t think he can lose. And he has a team that wants to take their meal ticket further.
He is done.

We knew trump was going to pursue this no matter what. He said it in 2016 and again leading up to this. He doesn’t think he can lose. And he has a team that wants to take their meal ticket further.
He is done.

This. Lawyers are getting paid no matter what. They DGAF it will be laughed out of court; they will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Reminds me of how he declares himself club champion (at his golf courses) in tournaments he doesn't even play in.

IDGAF if people are looking forward to Segregationist Biden and Prison Time Kamala in charge. Trump ain't just going to give up Bernie Sanders style and fall in line. Hope Trump's legal team comes at Alzheimer's Joe with as much evidence as possible. Trump has been mentioning problems with mail on voting for months and this looked rigged as in Biden's favour. If liberals get pissed off by the challenges let them riot and cry in the streets. It's 2020 expect more fuckery.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

There was no cheating, the right just cant handle the truth and Trump will blame anyone or anything for his shortcomings. He is even blaming a jew for his shortcomings right now (Jared his son in Law). Lets all ignore how badly he failed with handling the corona virus and how he tries to divide the nation. That surely isnt a reason why you lost, right Orange bad man?
None!? Lol I mean, i can acknowledge that Biden won, but to say there was no cheating is an insane claim. Also, the media tries to divide the nation dude. You should know that.

I said GA would hold after Biden went up I think 7k....

You said there would be a recount audit and Trump would take it.

Biden is now up by over 10k in GA btw

What does that have to do with Trump and his right to challenge this in court? I guarantee most people though Trump would take GA. So what.

IDGAF if people are looking forward to Segregationist Biden and Prison Time Kamala in charge. Trump ain't just going to give up Bernie Sanders style and fall in line. Hope Trump's legal team comes at Alzheimer's Joe with as much evidence as possible. Trump has been mentioning problems with mail on voting for months and this looked rigged as in Biden's favour. If liberals get pissed off by the challenges let them riot and cry in the streets. It's 2020 expect more fuckery.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

that was disproven days ago son... maybe keep up with current events

and cbn?? nice source lol

No I don’t I don’t thing it will change anything. However might as well start the fun now.

There's always a "chance".

The possibility of it happening is sitting at about 0.000001% though.

Ditto. But like the man says, I offered to bet that nothing would come of it and got no takers.

They are still ducking. Even the ones bold enough to claim that Mark Levin will make PA legislature overturn the will of the people for first time in 200 years so a reality tv host can stay president.

Around and around in circles until the last 200 pages where ElKarlo and a few others updated themselves on the latest happenings on 4chan.

God that was one the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. Escpecially Elkarlo any time you would refute any of the garbage "evidence" he would scream at you in caps lock calling you a hack or claim you are "running interference for Biden". There were some other fools in that thread but they were a bit more respectful about it so I won't drag them right now even though they deserve it. You know who you are kek.

I can't tag that little elkarlo bitch so I guess he must have had a meltdown and got banned? Lol rip.

Back