Does anyone think Trump’s legal challenges and recounts have a chance of changing the results?

Will the court cases win Trump the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are still ducking. Even the ones bold enough to claim that Mark Levin will make PA legislature overturn the will of the people for first time in 200 years so a reality tv host can stay president.

God that was one the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. Escpecially Elkarlo any time you would refute any of the garbage "evidence" he would scream at you in caps lock calling you a hack or claim you are "running interference for Biden". There were some other fools in that thread but they were a bit more respectful about it so I won't drag them right now even though they deserve it. You know who you are kek.

I can't tag that little elkarlo bitch so I guess he must have had a meltdown and got banned? Lol rip.
He’s temp banned, don’t know what for.

He’s temp banned, don’t know what for.

Must have been displaying some pretty severe symptoms of BDS. Poor lil fella a timeout and a nap will do him good.

I don't think that there was massive fraud, but I do think that there should be an audit done on mail in ballots. Each state should have kept track of all mail in ballot requests. The total number of mail in ballots should be less than the requests. Auditors should look at a random sample set of those requests, and verify that they were made by active voters etc.

I can't see any other way a fraud could have occurred without it being caught. If a thorough audit of mail in ballots turns up nothing, there is little left for the fraud conspiracy theorists to cling to. Beyond a massive fraud like that taking place, I don't see any of Trump's complaints going anywhere.

Last edited:
I dont think so... but that doesnt mean we shouldn't attempt to find the people who may have committed fraud.

Without a doubt there was fraud in this election. if you don't crush it, it gets worse.

The idea that in Pennsylvania if you're an elderly voter you don't have to provide any ID when you request the ballot or turn it in, is fucking nuts.

None!? Lol I mean, i can acknowledge that Biden won, but to say there was no cheating is an insane claim. Also, the media tries to divide the nation dude. You should know that.
There was cheating and it was mostly by republicans trying to supress votes and stop the delivery of mail in ballots. You think its just normal for sorting machines to all be taken out of post offices right before the election? Judge ordered the post master to deliever the ballots and he only delivered 73% . Florida not delivering something like 23% mail in ballots to actual voters? The republican state legislature stopping the counting of mail in ballots or rather not allowing them to be counted I should say until election day?

Come on man, don't' be fooled. Mail in ballots did favor the democrats by a lot. I'm sure both sides had people trying to game the system but thinking that democrat party themselves were cheating is just silly and outrageous. Show us any evidence of that. Show us democrats suppressing voters. Show us anything compelling.

Last edited:
No chance whatsoever. Literally none at all.

Thread could use a poll, I’d be curious to see how many people think these court cases have a chance in hell of doing anything.
Currently 5 people.

I hope they are trolling.

IDGAF if people are looking forward to Segregationist Biden and Prison Time Kamala in charge. Trump ain't just going to give up Bernie Sanders style and fall in line. Hope Trump's legal team comes at Alzheimer's Joe with as much evidence as possible. Trump has been mentioning problems with mail on voting for months and this looked rigged as in Biden's favour. If liberals get pissed off by the challenges let them riot and cry in the streets. It's 2020 expect more fuckery.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

Trump had a committee investigate voter fraud of the 2016 election with Pence and Kobach leading the investigation. Kobach is a lifetime voter fraud grifter. He has a success rate near 0%, if not 0%. He's spent the majority of his career wailing about voter fraud and every investigation ended in embarrassment...for him. So trump and co. Had 4 years to do something about this supposed horrible fraudulent system of voting and they did nothing. So is this yet another failure of the inept trump administration, or what?

IDGAF if people are looking forward to Segregationist Biden and Prison Time Kamala in charge. Trump ain't just going to give up Bernie Sanders style and fall in line. Hope Trump's legal team comes at Alzheimer's Joe with as much evidence as possible. Trump has been mentioning problems with mail on voting for months and this looked rigged as in Biden's favour. If liberals get pissed off by the challenges let them riot and cry in the streets. It's 2020 expect more fuckery.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

Lol. That source is hilarious.

As it sits right now, they would have to change the results in at least 2, probably 3 states. There has been a lot of claims, but there still hasn’t been any true evidence of fraud beyond poll watchers being denied access in a few locations. The margins of victory for Biden seem to be increasing as the final votes are counted. More republicans, supposedly even family members seem to be throwing in the towel. It just doesn’t seem plausible.

Do people think there is any real chance of the results being overturned?
The system has already decided. No matter what is the real counting..

They are still ducking. Even the ones bold enough to claim that Mark Levin will make PA legislature overturn the will of the people for first time in 200 years so a reality tv host can stay president.

God that was one the most pathetic threads I have ever seen. Escpecially Elkarlo any time you would refute any of the garbage "evidence" he would scream at you in caps lock calling you a hack or claim you are "running interference for Biden". There were some other fools in that thread but they were a bit more respectful about it so I won't drag them right now even though they deserve it. You know who you are kek.

I can't tag that little elkarlo bitch so I guess he must have had a meltdown and got banned? Lol rip.
Imagine being this gotten to and wanting everyone to know it.

"Now it's looking a lot better for Donald Trump! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a major story here!! THIS IS MASSIVE!"

Is that Tim "I'm a leftie" Pool? He's such a grifter it's ridiculous. The notion that 47 states will have experienced glitches that gave Biden more votes is absurd.

Tim Pool is a serious person bruh.

Imagine coping this hard.

Biden won. Get over it.
Imagine having to play make believe like this to feel superior to text on a page.

Back