Does anyone think Fedor could make serious UFC title run?

Bellator title run Im afraid. History will repeat itself in regards to Fedor/UFC negotiations :(

Minakov is an undefeated tournament champ in Bellator. and they are team mates. I hope that alone will dissuade Fedor from signing with Bellator.

with the right opponents, I think he could.

If you look at sherdog's HW rankings at the moment, I'd favor him over everyone in the lower part of the top 10. I could just see Stipe, JDS, and sea-level Cain giving him serious problems.

Bellator title run Im afraid. History will repeat itself in regards to Fedor/UFC negotiations :(

If he doesnt come to the ufc. I think he'll lose more then he gains from bellafuck. Really hope he makes tbe decision he should of made years ago.

i hope so but i don't believe so. the game has changed a lot and even though we are talking about the same guys that were around 3 years ago, fedor seems reluctant or unwilling to evolve.

i am a huge fedor fan, to be clear. my fav fighter.

Anyone think people wpuld dount his legacy even more if he doesnt make the move to UFC? I think so.

LOL, no.

1-3 in Strikeforce, including a 61 second loss to the current champ, and a loss to that badass Bigfoot, and a MW. After that he went on to crush some cans.

He will be destroyed in the UFC. Best to stay in Russia, and set up a fight with Ken Shamrock.

Anyone think people wpuld dount his legacy even more if he doesnt make the move to UFC? I think so.

I think people would think what I think. "Looks like fedor just is taking an easy payday. Good for him"

Minakov is an undefeated tournament champ in Bellator. and they are team mates. I hope that alone will dissuade Fedor from signing with Bellator.
I hope youre right but, Ive gotten my hopes up too many times about Fedor & the UFC. I hope Im wrong.

LOL, no.

1-3 in Strikeforce, including a 61 second loss to the current champ, and a loss to that badass Bigfoot, and a MW. After that he went on to crush some cans.

He will be destroyed in the UFC. Best to stay in Russia, and set up a fight with Ken Shamrock.

You are whats wrong with Sherdog.
People lose man. Wasnt his night. Thats that.
He didnt respect Werdum enough, and he was not the same fedor we all know since even a couple fights before werdum. Even his wins havent been like omg fedor is back.
I think hell take ufc serious. Arlovski got his fire back when the ufc called. Why not fedor?

LOL, no.

And you are fuckin dumb if you think a mw beating a hw is such a horrible thing lol.
MW are big steong dudes who can put ANY man to sleep. Even some ww fighters could of KOd Fedor.
Weight isnt everything dumbass. Go train somewhere youll see women besting men. Youll see 135 pounders put HWs down.

And not to mention he lost to Dan Henderson. Ya know one of the greatest to live? Hmmmm. So what? You act like Fedor is invincible. Nobody is. I guarantee Dan could KO any heavyweight.

Now that the Roids are taken seriously, I think he's got a VERY GOOD chance!

You are whats wrong with Sherdog.

I'm fairly certain you delusional Fedor fans are the cancer of Sherdog.

People lose man. Wasnt his night. Thats that.

*nights*

With an "S".

He didnt respect Werdum enough, and he was not the same fedor we all know since even a couple fights before werdum. Even his wins havent been like omg fedor is back.

Werdum def. Fedor via Lack Of Respect. Gotcha.

I think hell take ufc serious. Arlovski got his fire back when the ufc called. Why not fedor?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Pedro Rizzo would take a UFC run seriously too. What the fuck does it matter, when you're washed up and have no chance at success?

i wonder who's going to break the news on this forum. i bet it's going to be one of those connected dudes that follows every fighter on the planet on every platform available to man.

i hope it's a mod and stickies it since it's going to be a lot of talk on that thread.

I'm going to break the news and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it

evil-laugh.gif

What makes you think Fedor now 3 yrs older can compete in a legit MMA org after seeing Bigfoot, Hendo, Werdum utterly DESTROY him? Not a chance. Frank Mir is a more accomplished MMA fighter than Fedor will ever be, based on his record not some mystical fanfoy BS Fedor seems to garner. Fedor better sit out.

i think you have brought up a very interesting question.personally i think he has the ability to beat anyone.

I'm fairly certain you delusional Fedor fans are the cancer of Sherdog.

*nights*

With an "S".

Werdum def. Fedor via Lack Of Respect. Gotcha.

I think hell take ufc serious. Arlovski got his fire back when the ufc called. Why not fedor?

I'm sure Pedro Rizzo would take a UFC run seriously too. What the fuck does it matter, when you're washed up and have no chance at success?[/QUOTE]

You think hes washed up and no chance at success lol. Coming from a guy who couldnt even of beat the last dudes Fedor beat lol.

Your mad hes better then your favorie fighter. Its okay. In Fedor we trust.

What makes you think Fedor now 3 yrs older can compete in a legit MMA org after seeing Bigfoot, Hendo, Werdum utterly DESTROY him? Not a chance. Frank Mir is a more accomplished MMA fighter than Fedor will ever be, based on his record not some mystical fanfoy BS Fedor seems to garner. Fedor better sit out.

WW RUMBLE WHOOPED ARLOVSKI. WHATS YOUR POINT?
Mir has a better record? Dont fool yourself sweetheart.

If he doesnt come to the ufc. I think he'll lose more then he gains from bellafuck. Really hope he makes tbe decision he should of made years ago.

From a legacy standpoint, going anywhere but the UFC would be bad. But I have a feeling the real reason hes returning to mma is because M1 isnt doing well finacially & they need Fedor help give them a boost & to do so on a bigger stage than M1 can deliver on its own which means co-promotion & we all know two things: 1) The UFC will never co-promote & 2) Coker has & will again in the near future.

And you are fuckin dumb if you think a mw beating a hw is such a horrible thing lol.
MW are big steong dudes who can put ANY man to sleep. Even some ww fighters could of KOd Fedor.
Weight isnt everything dumbass. Go train somewhere youll see women besting men. Youll see 135 pounders put HWs down.

Just think Fedor fans. This guy is on your team. Aren't you proud?

Back