Does anyone think Fedor could make serious UFC title run?

i dunno, but what i am confident of is that if he somehow gets signed by zuffa and manages to win his first fight (especially if it is a finish), the hype will be unbearable...and im a fan of fedor.

Just think Fedor fans. This guy is on your team. Aren't you proud?

You really dont think a 185 can put down a 265? You are stupid.

Ive seen way worse in the gym son. WW rumble dropped Arlovski like a ton of bricks.

Lol your one of those dudes who think he could whoop Ronda to I bet huh?

You really dont think a 185 can put down a 265? You are stupid.

Ive seen way worse in the gym son. WW rumble dropped Arlovski like a ton of bricks.

Lol your one of those dudes who think he could whoop Ronda to I bet huh?

Ronda is a woman and I am a man, so of course I could beat her up. That's how the world works, son.

I think Fedor would be granted a title shot with one or two wins.

Who he gets the wins over would dictate whether he needs 1 or 2 wins.

So sure, Fedor can make a run...

All he needs to do is book a friggin fight!

idk its so hard to predict this. he could lose to Todd Duffee and Ruan Potts or he could beat Werdum for the title. Its just such a freakin wild card at this point. Whether he wins or loses, he will electrify the org and the sport by coming back to fight the best in the world.

Bellator title run Im afraid. History will repeat itself in regards to Fedor/UFC negotiations :(

that's the thing for me. if he doesn't sign with the UFC then well....it's a waste of time imo. Will I still watch him in Bellator? yeah. but watching Fedor destroy a Kongo or a Kimbo would be like meh.

I think Fedor could still make a title run. He has always been beatable regardless of what his fan girls will try and tell you. The only guys I could see giving him problems at HW are Cain, Werdum, and maybe JDS (He's kind of been looking like shit lately) Arlovski and Overeem could beat him if they fought smart. I think he would take care of Mir, but it would be hilarious if Mir beat him. Giving the current landscape of the HW division, hell yeah Fedor could make a run.

If Fedor who whooped Nog shows up I feel he can take any man. For real. I fully agree.

This right here^

The Fedor that fought CroCop was a pure beast also. He was NOT going to be denied.

I agree but people on here act like Fedor is a can crusher. Im like okay.......hes the scariest dude in mma. Why would so many pros respect him if he was just a can crusher like Dan The beast lol.
I just feel like im alone thinking he could get that belt.

You_are_not_alone_gif.gif

Depends on how he looks his first fight back

fedor is past his time, JDS will KO Fedor easy imo

Fedor that fought Heath Herring would have no problem with JDS IMO.

Werdum would be a very difficult fight. And I think Cain's style is a bad matchup for him.

i hope so but i don't believe so. the game has changed a lot and even though we are talking about the same guys that were around 3 years ago, fedor seems reluctant or unwilling to evolve.

i am a huge fedor fan, to be clear. my fav fighter.

Fedor didn't need to evolve he just needed to not devolve into the headhunting brawler of his later fights.

Fedor's striking in the Crocop fight was some of the most technical ever seen in the HW division.

If he could go back to being explosive and mixing up his striking with his grappling he could be a force again, he used to be so slick with that armbar.

I think Fedor could still make a title run. He has always been beatable regardless of what his fan girls will try and tell you. The only guys I could see giving him problems at HW are Cain, Werdum, and maybe JDS (He's kind of been looking like shit lately) Arlovski and Overeem could beat him if they fought smart. I think he would take care of Mir, but it would be hilarious if Mir beat him. Giving the current landscape of the HW division, hell yeah Fedor could make a run.

This is my thoughts too. I love Fedor, but even when undefeated he did get into some bad predicaments, but came out of them, to finish. Those 5 could beat him, or give him trouble. I'm on the fence with AA or AO. I could see Cain and Werdum dominating him on the ground. Mir would be a great first fight in. That's who i was thinking of. Or rematch with AA..too bad they fight soon. I'm not really a fan of Mir, but Iv'e kinda warmed up to him..maybe winner of that match...unless Arlovski wins he might get the title shot..

He's always been an extremely skilled and motivated fighter in historically the worst division in all of MMA. I think he'll been fine. Champion? Sure, why not. Let's not pretend Werdum isn't getting up there in age and Cain, the man who would have fucking wraithed him a couple of years ago, looked he was sixty last time he fought.

Why the hell not? This isn't LW.

Back