Does anyone think Fedor could make serious UFC title run?

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Call me delusional but I feel like Fedor could hold UFC gold.
I feel like if he trains the way he should and get his bulk back he could be a force in the division.
Yes hes lost. Hes human guys.
But I think Fedor could beat guys like JDS, Mir, Arlovski again.
Werdum and Cain would be his biggest problems in the UFC.
Cain with that pace and how he grinds your ass down could be problematic for fedor. Werdum obviously has skills to beat him again or any HW.
But if Fedor trains hard and comes in with better game plans then he has been I feel he has all the skills to completely dominate the ufc hw division.

IF FEDOR MAKES THE UFC MAKE DC VS FEDOR HAPPEN AT 205!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I DONT CARE IF HE GOES 0-2 AT HW. MAKE HIM DROP AND FIGHT DC. THAT IS ALL.

Oh if he goes to bellafuck then he will have the belt. No doubt. Better watch out for kimbo though ;)

Wouldnt it be nuts if Kimbo KOd Fedor? Hahaha id have to call Kimbo GOAT lol. Horrible street and mma fighter KOs the HW goat. Hahaha oh that would be legendary just sayin.

i wonder who's going to break the news on this forum. i bet it's going to be one of those connected dudes that follows every fighter on the planet on every platform available to man.

i hope it's a mod and stickies it since it's going to be a lot of talk on that thread.

i wonder who's going to break the news on this forum. i bet it's going to be one of those connected dudes that follows every fighter on the planet on every platform available to man.

i hope it's a mod and stickies it since it's going to be a lot of talk on that thread.
You know someone out here has some insider info. Where you at Dana?

If he utilizes all his tools, maybe. Not a snowball's chance in hell if he shows up as the head-hunter he was towards the end of his last run.

If he utilizes all his tools, maybe. Not a snowball's chance in hell if he shows up as the head-hunter he was towards the end of his last run.

If Fedor who whooped Nog shows up I feel he can take any man. For real. I fully agree.

If Fedor signs with the ufc he'll be champion at some point.

Take a look at some of the current rising stars @ HW. Werdum, AA, Rothwell...why wouldn't Fedor have a good chance???

If Arlovski can make a comeback into title contention, why not Fedor?

Take a look at some of the current rising stars @ HW. Werdum, AA, Rothwell...why wouldn't Fedor have a good chance???

I agree but people on here act like Fedor is a can crusher. Im like okay.......hes the scariest dude in mma. Why would so many pros respect him if he was just a can crusher like Dan The beast lol.
I just feel like im alone thinking he could get that belt.

3 years is a long layoff. MMA has a bunch of variance tho, if he strings together a couple wins in a row he'll get a title shot, and Werdum isn't an easy fight, but is winnable. He can, but years isn't exactly like a couple of months

Bellator title run Im afraid. History will repeat itself in regards to Fedor/UFC negotiations :(

Back