Does anyone know how to ask ufc for youtube copyright permissions?

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I keep getting my videos taken down, does any one know how to ask for permissions like the popular guys who make promos on youtube?

Start working for the ufc. Its their footage. I'd be surprsed if they allowed you to use it especially if you were monitizing your videos.

jaSfbIJ.gif

Tweet Dana and make sure you use the word "fuck" at least 7 times.

If you press alt F4 on your keyboard while you're on this site, it will bring up the different types of info including certain ways where you will be able to contact the UFC.

Yeah, find somethng else to post.

Plus there are websites outsie of Youtube that show the fights if you can in find them

You have to bend over and take Dana in through the back door

A lot of the good UFC promos and viral videos are the UFC's own grass-roots advertising campaigns. They use whatever they want because they are hired by the UFC.

If you want to use whatever you want, you need to mix the footage appearance enough that your videos don't get automatically taken down by matches in the system. That will at least allow you to separate what the UFC actively wants to take down with what the UFC automates to be taken down. At the end of the day though, even fair use doesn't mean your videos stay up. Fair Use is a defense you can use once taken to court, it's not actually going to prevent the video from being removed in the first place.

A lot of the good UFC promos and viral videos are the UFC's own grass-roots advertising campaigns. They use whatever they want because they are hired by the UFC.

If you want to use whatever you want, you need to mix the footage appearance enough that your videos don't get automatically taken down by matches in the system. That will at least allow you to separate what the UFC wants to take down with what the UFC automates to be taken down. At the end of the day though, even fair use doesn't mean your videos stay up. Fair Use is a defense you can use once taken to court, it's not actually going to prevent the video from being removed in the first place.

Wow I didn't even know it was automatic

Do you even have 1000 YouTube subs ya goof?

You go to a press conference and when they let the fans ask questions you ask them

And they'll take you to a remote location

You go to a press conference and when they let the fans ask questions you ask them

And they'll take you to a remote location

article-2507797-196E04DF00000578-150_634x333.jpg

And make you pay for the shovel.

In the end, any use of their property for your personal gain even if not monetized, will be considered unauthorized reproduction or public broadcasting

LOL, good luck:)

They will ask you for millions, even though you just want to promote fighters.

Greedy f*ckers.

They don't pay most of the fighters a living wage. You think they are going to let you use their video for free?

Back