Media Why do so many UFC fighters do interviews with this Moneyberg guy? Who is he?

<{cruzshake}>

@IronGolem007 would be way more hyper than this guy, would be talking much more like a pumped up Hulk Hogan.

You obviously don't know me.

I am a casualty investigator. I interview people regarding the most serious shit you could possibly imagine.

I am no "hyper" boy, Nor am I "pumped-up."

Last edited:
You obviously don't know me.

I am a casualty investigator. I interview people regarding the most serious shit you could possibly imagine.

I am no "hyper" boy, Nor am I "pumped-up."

giphy.gif

Well, I appreciate your super hyperbolic multicolor pumped up posts buddeh.

Stay Gold.

Moneyberg? Is he a Jewish family guy character or something?

Never heard of him or seen any of these interviews before.

guys like this are usually propped up by investors trying to artificially inflate a channel to make it big - the guy is painful to look at, not sure why they'd pick someone like that

So he asked politely.
Podcasts and influencers and such are bigger than regular tv/radio these days.
Kai Cenat is a teen twitcher living with his mom, like literally mentions it all the time, and has guests like Nikki Minaj interviewed in his room.
Bro, I get your point but that's the number #1 streamer worldwide lol

UFC is forcing the fighters to do it like how Hans Molenkamp made Dominick Cruz ride the handlebars

338ad9d6-8173-11eb-87b1-2ad3cd5fba10_image_hires_171242.jpg

SCAM ARTIST ALERT

there are some Scam-inflluencers that still are popular because they stole enough money to buy sports car

THE SAD PART, is that with each interview he will gain some credibility and scam more people

this guy is the typical Socipath-Influencer

Last edited:
I gotchu Sherbros

3:00 Sounds like he is a some kind of 'lifecoach' guru helping incels to "build an abundant sex life with high caliber women".
He's going to have slim pickings here on sherdog since everyone is 6'5" and already "drowning in pussy"

Same reason that Dominick Cruz rode on the front of Hans Molenkamps bicycle, and other fighters pretend Hans is just like them in the practice room.

Back