Media Why do so many UFC fighters do interviews with this Moneyberg guy? Who is he?

Haha ! I was thinking the same thing - TS has linked a million interviews in his post for clicks.
Also 3 retired fighters, one being a commentator and another being Cejudo who will take any publicity he can get. Then Bruce Buffer...

Props to TS tho, must be cool to interview pro fighters.

It comes in waves, but I have been maliciously targeted by this fat pricks ads before as well.
One of the phoniest human beings I have ever seen, and I can proudly say that however much he had to spend to target me that often has all went into the trash.
Never watched a single vid, never will.

Really rustles my jimmies to see accomplished fighters sitting next to the unhealthiest looking human being talking to him about 'champions mindset' and stuff like that.

Also the name sounds like a major fraud. Almost certainly not a real name. Berg is either german or scandinavian. Money is not a word in either language family. Phony af.

Anyone have any insight on this guy?

This Derek Moneyberg guy started showing up in my youtube feed, and he has all these interviews with UFC champions/fighters. He seems like one of those "here in my garage with my lambo" fake money guru guys.
Anyone know how he gets all these interviews?

The guy probably has interviews with like 60+ UFC fighters/coaches and a lot of champions. I feel like he's gotta be well connected in the UFC to get all these interviews.

I dont know who he is, but he probably has worked out a deal with the UFC to promote his stuff like Nina Drama did. Were you paid to promote his stuff?

Also 3 retired fighters, one being a commentator and another being Cejudo who will take any publicity he can get. Then Bruce Buffer...

Props to TS tho, must be cool to interview pro fighters.

Retired fighters, commentators, Cejudo and Buffer?

What about these A-list fighters!

Retired fighters, commentators, Cejudo and Buffer?

What about these A-list fighters!

Yeah it's you, thanks for confirming haha. Also DJ is retired right? Is Carla still fighting?Aspinall and Poirier are good ones. Not sure who the last guy is.

Good job tho man, you're living the life.

Yeah it's you, thanks for confirming haha. Also DJ is retired right? Is Carla still fighting?Aspinall and Poirier are good ones. Not sure who the last guy is.

Who is this Moneyberg guy? Look at how cool he is chilling with UFC fighter Michael Chandler.

1704793373849.png

Don't forget Moneyberg also has some excellent grappling skills, taking down Glover and transitioning to half guard.
1704794854022.png

Lol at how TS is not even denying that he's moneyberg.

Hey TS, nice try but i am never clicking any of your vids.

He's retired tho right?
No. He’s just fucking around with the notion, probably to get paid more. He said at least twice since May that he is open for negotiations and is ready to return at any time “under the right circumstances”. I might be wrong, but this usually means “if more money is offered”. Since One had no official statement that I know of and all the sites still have him as active champion, I assume some negotiations are underway. Also, I don’t blame the guy. He’s one of the best of all time and should get all the money he can before he calls it a day.

Never seen that helmet head fook before and i wish i never did.

I never heard of him, nor watched any of his videos but it can't be worse than the Schmo, can it?

Back