Media Why do so many UFC fighters do interviews with this Moneyberg guy? Who is he?

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on this guy?

This Derek Moneyberg guy started showing up in my youtube feed, and he has all these interviews with UFC champions/fighters. He seems like one of those "here in my garage with my lambo" fake money guru guys.
Anyone know how he gets all these interviews?

The guy probably has interviews with like 60+ UFC fighters/coaches and a lot of champions. I feel like he's gotta be well connected in the UFC to get all these interviews.

Last edited:
Or just like that frat looking guy that interviews ufc fighters

The real life version of Zuckerberg

I don't know man, he's literally got these fighters wearing shirts with his face on them lol.

View attachment 1022558
So he asked politely.
Podcasts and influencers and such are bigger than regular tv/radio these days.
Kai Cenat is a teen twitcher living with his mom, like literally mentions it all the time, and has guests like Nikki Minaj interviewed in his room.

I've never seen him with the fake lambo's, but he talks about how these other guru's are really broke, so maybe he's really got money and pays them.

Anyone have any insight on this guy?

This Derek Moneyberg guy started showing up in my youtube feed, and he has all these interviews with UFC champions/fighters. He seems like one of those "here in my garage with my lambo" fake money guru guys.
Anyone know how he gets all these interviews?

The guy probably has interviews with like 60+ UFC fighters/coaches and a lot of champions. I feel like he's gotta be well connected in the UFC to get all these interviews.

Financial Guru Con Man.

Yeah I see this guys ad videos pop up on my YouTube. Pretty sure he sells some sort of get rich quick scheme. I mean if you’re paying a guy who calls himself moneyberg, you probably deserve to be scammed. Or really any guy with that face or haircut lol

I’ve watched some and he’s not a great interviewer, they cut in badly edited clips of him training all fat and out of shape with bad technique
From my point of view he must pay lots for these interviews so fighters will do them, the vids don’t seem to get many views and arnt that great, I think he is a con man that’s made money somewhere, changed his name to moneyberg and pretends to be a millionaire guru, and he wants you to give him your money and he will help you get rich

Back